Hacking Sonic Adventure 2 Battle WiiRD/Ocarina/Gecko Code Compilation

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The chao modifiers, if memory serves, modify the first chao in the normal chao garden. If you don't know which one it is then have a look at the chao list in the race area or in the chao transporter.

If still no dice, like I said before.

I have no idea of the issue. I just tried with DM and they seem to work fine.

I have the following codes in my GCT:
*Character modifier.
*Chao is Dark Run type.
*All of the Max levels (Swim, Power, Run, Flying, Stamina)
*All stats are 3266.

With those in the GCT, character modifier works well in Story mode, when I enter the Chao Garden, I have the two unhatched eggs (clean save file)
I hatch both of them and none of them appears to be dark type.

I also tried with a save file of two newborn Chaos and no luck.

Novadahedgehog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, i was curious if this file contained an all 180 emblems cheat, because i am sick and tired of trying my dang hardest to A Rank every single thing and not coming close...

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had an idea in my head: you know how in the boss battles only the boss can use 2-Player special attacks (The fight with Rouge, she can use Black Wave against you, but you as Knuckles can't use Thunder Arrow, for example)? Is it even possible to make a code like that where you can use the attacks as well?

DeKu_Skrub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know. Thanks for the info though. I'll keep trying to find one anyway. You'd think it'd be easy, but I'm no professional lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll probably sound stupid, but wouldn't it just be loading Super Sonics character over someone else's?(Ex: Sonic)
Kinda like the character loader code?

jimbothehimbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiRD Codes:
I compiled a ton of GCN action replay codes from every corner of the internet, formatted the text properly, credited the authors of the codes to the best of my ability, decrypted them from GCN Action Replay Format to Action Replay RAW format, then converted them to WiiRD/Ocarina Code format, and then put them all together in one text file for use with a cheat manager to produce a .gct file. Those codes are then used with dolphin emulator or Dios Mios/Dios Mios Lite (Custom USB/SD ISO Loading Software for GameCube Games on Wii) You can find the codes in the TXT file attached.

Some of the codes included:
-Loading 2P Battle Mode Characters in Place of Normal Characters for use in Single Player
--Includes Super Rare Code - Dark Chao Walker Over Eggman
-Loading 2P Battle Mode Costumes in Single Player
--For Tails Costume See Request
-Force Load Level Codes
--Includes Test Level, Boss Levels, 2 Player Only Levels
-Chao Modifier Codes
--Chao Color
--Chao Type
--Chao Stats Mods
-Basic In Game Codes, such as moon jump, infinite lives, Infinite rings, infinite mech health, etc.
-DareDevil Mode (0 Rings)

Request:
2 of the Costume Codes (Tails and Eggman Costume) is broken, because it's fix code doesn't disable the Bazooka/Cannon Power-Up. You can still use this cheat code if you have a save file without the bazooka/cannon power up, but that also means you can't complete some stages without Moonjump. Which Brings me to my actual request, could someone create a code that disables the Bazooka/Cannon power ups temporarily? It would be extremely helpful. You can post the code in any format you want, as I have the proper conversion software.

It also doesn't help that eggman can't use laser aim. Makes all his stages impossible, so if a code could be made for that as well, it'd be appreciated.

For Dios Mios Users:
If SA2B freezes up at the startup when you use Ocarina, remove any memory cards from slot B, and it should work fine. Happy Cheating/Messing around!

Hey there I really want a tails, knuckles and Amy chao and Ive tried everything to get your codes to work. could you assist this issue?

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there I really want a tails, knuckles and Amy chao and Ive tried everything to get your codes to work. could you assist this issue?
as I said the last time this came up, this thread is ancient, you just necrobumped a thread that last had a post 8 *years* ago, and my OP you quoted is from 11 years ago. You should be more careful about that.

anyway I have no idea why/how those codes worked at this point

I think it's possible to get an tails, knuckles, and amy chao via save file downloads though if that helps, there's probably saves you can nab those from online somewhere, maybe gamefaqs or something like that

Layla_Hyacinth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm a little late to the party. But what on earth does the explanation of the chao growth modifier mean? Like for instance can I shorten the amount of time it takes for them to reincarnate? And what do the values actually mean?
Post automatically merged:

I know I'm a little late to the party. But what on earth does the explanation of the chao growth modifier mean? Like for instance can I shorten the amount of time it takes for them to reincarnate? And what do the values actually mean?

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TFW you made an account on a forum to reply to a thread from 11 years ago

*sigh* I'm guessing based on the description that the amount of "growth" a chao demonstrates visually is controlled by a floating point value (look it up on wikipedia) whereas what the typing the chao has probably determines what that growth looks like

as i I seem to recall, chao growth is mainly effected by typing, with Run and Power being mutually exclusive to one another and Fly and Swim being mutually exclusive to one another

honestly though this is all just a guess, I have no idea how this actually works, but this almost certainly has nothing to do with reincarnation times or anything like that

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not sure why you have a problem about this thread having new activity every so often.
I for one am happy to see it as I didn't realize there were codes out there to change the costumes/models in single player!
So thanks everyone for the bumps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...