Hacking Sonic Adventure 2 Battle WiiRD/Ocarina/Gecko Code Compilation

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Does that Code disble the fix codes and 2P model patches when you select normal characters after using a 2P char first?

And I did test the codes. Only A few of them went untested, i'm pretty busy lately. About that shadow code. I'll get to looking at that today.
well if you for example select amy, you wont be able to play as sonic anymore till you reset your wii, but it works for amy and metal sonic with the fire ring, but chaos freezes in some stages like dry lagoon if you got to the turtle and egg quarters

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why i avoided adding that code to the list. The currently added character mod code is only for the main 6 characters, to use it for the other 6 2P characters, enable all the 2P codes, and their fix codes, and use the character mod code. Those codes replace the main 6 as follows. Amy over Sonic Metal Sonic over Shadow Tikal over Knuckles Chaos over Rouge Chao Walker over Tails Dark Chao over Dr.Eggman The buttons for the code are up/down/left/right/L/R

smb3master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey sorry for bumping this, but I have a problem:

When I use Eggman's costume on 1P it freezes when I hit "B" (I'm using the fix)
I'm wondering if there's a way to get around it, or if like Tails, I have to play without the Large Cannon (Bazooka)?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
CheatFreak nice to see the effort you put in. I won't use these but had a look as choa were a big thing in my house for a long time. Anyway, the max stats isn't 3000 as your cheat file suggests, it's 3266. I can explain the maths if you want but that figure is 100% correct. Just thought you might want your cheats to match what can be done without cheating (you could make it more than 3266, please don't).

Yes, I've raised a few, pressing reset if it's not a +30 level up, per stat per level over a few reincarnations, sad but true :rolleyes:

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey sorry for bumping this, but I have a problem:

When I use Eggman's costume on 1P it freezes when I hit "B" (I'm using the fix)
I'm wondering if there's a way to get around it, or if like Tails, I have to play without the Large Cannon (Bazooka)?
At the moment, there is no way to fix eggman or tails, i'm working on a fix with dolphin, but i have limited access to the computer with sufficient power.
That code has always been broken but hell, i managed to find that super rare dark chao walker code, so hell, anythings. Eggman's costume is useless because there is no laser aim.

CheatFreak nice to see the effort you put in. I won't use these but had a look as choa were a big thing in my house for a long time. Anyway, the max stats isn't 3000 as your cheat file suggests, it's 3266. I can explain the maths if you want but that figure is 100% correct. Just thought you might want your cheats to match what can be done without cheating (you could make it more than 3266, please don't).

Yes, I've raised a few, pressing reset if it's not a +30 level up, per stat per level over a few reincarnations, sad but true :rolleyes:

i'll change for the next release.

TheWeasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I am in love with your cheat list btw, I am running my backup of sab2 on my wii because my brothers disk drive broke and mine could break too.

Soo as I was saying I am loving your cheat list and as I was using it I came across to chao type. I wanted it really bad but as I was using it I realized that it changes one of my chaos. I thought it would add a chao. This is very annoying as I want to get a bunch of chaos like angel dark and chaos. But I can't get it because every time I get it, it changes one of my chaos I have already to the chao I picked, not adding the chao I picked. Please fix it if possible and there's a another thing. I wanted to checkout the color chaos. But when I colored one I couldn't uncolor it. Very tedious, please respond

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I am in love with your cheat list btw, I am running my backup of sab2 on my wii because my brothers disk drive broke and mine could break too.

Soo as I was saying I am loving your cheat list and as I was using it I came across to chao type. I wanted it really bad but as I was using it I realized that it changes one of my chaos. I thought it would add a chao. This is very annoying as I want to get a bunch of chaos like angel dark and chaos. But I can't get it because every time I get it, it changes one of my chaos I have already to the chao I picked, not adding the chao I picked. Please fix it if possible and there's a another thing. I wanted to checkout the color chaos. But when I colored one I couldn't uncolor it. Very tedious, please respond

I didn't make all the codes, but I understand why they are how they are.

The codes apply to Chao in the first square that shows up in the chao race selection/chao transporter.

It's not convenient to have a modifier for all 8 chao slots because it would multiply the number of chao codes by 8, where there is already quite a lot. I think you could use a GBA to pick up your edited chao and then use it again to drop it off so it moves to the end of the chao list, but I don't know, I haven't tried it. Or you can try memory cards to do it. SA2B doesn't like Ocarina+SlotB memory cards though because of an issue in DM that detects slot 2 as a USB gecko or something. Outside of that, not much I can say to help. Keep trying though.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? I'm in the mood to play though this game again, So I'll make an effort to play though the whole game without collecting the Cannon powerups. I'll upload a GCI save file when I do that. Then y'all can just use that save for the tails and eggman costumes.

Edit: It seems I forgot to do this. I haven't played through it yet, but i'll probably get to it eventually.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have one question about the Chao Modifier codes,
Exactly WHAT Chao does it modify?
I want to create a Shadow Chao with some random stats but I don't really know what Chao does the code change.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hey cheatfreak, i'm trying to use the moonjump and super speed codes on nintendont but they dont work
but your character modifier works so idk what is happening, and my code of charactrs doesnt work as well now..

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having the same problem.

Character modifier does work perfectly with Nintendon't, but other codes like Chao Modifier or Max Levels and stuff do not apply.
I wonder if this has something to do with the Chao or exactly how am I supposed to enable those?
Because I tried with both unhatched eggs and hatched eggs and both Chao do not change at all.

PS: I am also running the game through Nintendont.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem.

Character modifier does work perfectly with Nintendon't, but other codes like Chao Modifier or Max Levels and stuff do not apply.
I wonder if this has something to do with the Chao or exactly how am I supposed to enable those?
Because I tried with both unhatched eggs and hatched eggs and both Chao do not change at all.

PS: I am also running the game through Nintendont.

The chao modifiers, if memory serves, modify the first chao in the normal chao garden. If you don't know which one it is then have a look at the chao list in the race area or in the chao transporter.

If still no dice, like I said before.
Tough luck then, thats nintendont's fault, not my codelist :glare:
I have no idea of the issue. I just tried with DM and they seem to work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet