Hacking someone help please

pizzaman2893

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have a 4.1u wii with cios rev14. Everything works perfect except loading games off the sd card. I've been told that having trucha on IOS 60 will make it work. So I'm trying to use dop-ios to get it trucha in there but dop-ios keeps freezing. Does anyone know of an alternative to put trucha in IOS 60 or a way to fix dop ios so I can use that?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you have preloader installed?

If not then you can install a patched ios60.wad and that will make it work,but if you have preloader installed and do it then it will give you corrupt system menu message.Installing preloader again after installing the patched ios60 wad will fix the corrupt system menu message.

Im not sure if it will does this if using dop ios or not because i never used it.

Are you using the latest version of dop ios?

pizzaman2893

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
Do you have preloader installed?

If not then you can install a patched ios60.wad and that will make it work,but if you have preloader installed and do it then it will give you corrupt system menu message.Installing preloader again after installing the patched ios60 wad will fix the corrupt system menu message.

Im not sure if it will does this if using dop ios or not because i never used it.

Are you using the latest version of dop ios?
no I don't have preloader installed and I'm using the latest version of dop ios. So I think I'm going to install a patched version of it. I'll post results later EDIT: got it working doing it that way. thanks for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?