Gaming Someone got their Zelda Copy early..

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Surprise!

Well as we said in our last news post, we do have a surprise for you. Sorry, no, it's not Zelda, we can't control that. What we can do is make sure that we can handle the load when it's released, so that's what we've done! We've upgraded our connection to now be on an uncapped 1gbit line with 100mbit average guaranteed; so we should be able to give you people blazing fast speeds now.
smile.gif

It was originally intended for our 2 millionth download, but since that's still another 100,000 downloads away we decided it'd be best to upgrade before the release of Zelda.
smile.gif

We also have some good news for our international users; our datacenter will be adding a new data carrier to their network on October the 1st, this new carrier has some excellent international lines so hopefully speeds to Europe and Asia will pick up too, let of know of any increase in speed after October the 1st, so we know if it helped anyway.
smile.gif

I found this site via Google. It's not hard.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Surprise!

Well as we said in our last news post, we do have a surprise for you. Sorry, no, it's not Zelda, we can't control that. What we can do is make sure that we can handle the load when it's released, so that's what we've done! We've upgraded our connection to now be on an uncapped 1gbit line with 100mbit average guaranteed; so we should be able to give you people blazing fast speeds now.
smile.gif

It was originally intended for our 2 millionth download, but since that's still another 100,000 downloads away we decided it'd be best to upgrade before the release of Zelda.
smile.gif

We also have some good news for our international users; our datacenter will be adding a new data carrier to their network on October the 1st, this new carrier has some excellent international lines so hopefully speeds to Europe and Asia will pick up too, let of know of any increase in speed after October the 1st, so we know if it helped anyway.
smile.gif

You gave the surprize away
ohmy.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Surprise!

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

ohmy.gif

lol, like it was that great of a surprise anyway
tongue.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Surprise!

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

ohmy.gif

lol, like it was that great of a surprise anyway
tongue.gif

Well I bet so many people thought that Zelda was dumped

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Surprise!

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Hehe. Thanks to you, I found the site =P (just google a random sentence) Now, I knew about the site beforehand, but I was curious. Also, it's good to know about the connection, as I don't regularly go to the site unless I wanna download something.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other forums are like:

OP: Is it dumped yet?
P1: No but if we are lucky there might be an early release.
OP: Here is to an early release
P2: yeah i hope there is a release soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-