Some Zelda info tidbits: Skyward Sword is the longest Zelda.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
SamAsh07 said:
Getting the old MM when I know a better polished version is coming?? No thanks.They have only discussed it, it doesn't mean anything.
I don't know why they are discussing it anyway, they'll just out source it.QUOTE(machomuu @ Jul 25 2011, 08:25 PM) I wouldn't be so sure, N64's can cost a lot.
Amazon UK - £21
RRP for a 3DS game - £40

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
I'd prefer anything MM atm, the ONLY Legend Of Zelda games I've played and finished are:-
- Phantom Hourglass (Surprisingly my first ever Zelda)
- Spirit Tracks
- Ocarina Of Time (Thanks to OoT3D I finally got to play this gem, still lovin' it)

There's a 4th one I'd add but I've never completed it:-
- Twilight Princess (Refused to work -maybe loader needs update- after I escaped the castle where Link wakes up as a Wolf)

Before playing any of these, I hated Legend Of Zelda, I'll be honest, only after playing it I realized how much fun it really is. Though I'd still prefer Ratchet & Clank over this any day on my PS3 (and PS2 lol).
Wait...huh? Go play the other ones! The majority of the games you've beaten are arguably the worst in the series. Just some advice.
prowler_ said:
QUOTE(machomuu @ Jul 25 2011, 08:25 PM) I wouldn't be so sure, N64's can cost a lot.
Amazon UK - £21
RRP for a 3DS game - £40
That's why I used my safety word "can", you can never be too verbally cautious.

Either way, as I said, if it's a true remake I don't see a problem with it.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
machomuu said:
SamAsh07 said:
I'd prefer anything MM atm, the ONLY Legend Of Zelda games I've played and finished are:-
- Spirit Tracks
- Ocarina Of Time (Thanks to OoT3D I finally got to play this gem, still lovin' it)

- Twilight Princess (Refused to work -maybe loader needs update- after I escaped the castle where Link wakes up as a Wolf)

Before playing any of these, I hated Legend Of Zelda, I'll be honest, only after playing it I realized how much fun it really is. Though I'd still prefer Ratchet & Clank over this any day on my PS3 (and PS2 lol).
Wait...huh? Go play the other ones! The majority of the games you've beaten are arguably the worst in the series. Just some advice.
Uh, if you're gonna suggest something like this, care to list out the must-play LoZ titles?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
machomuu said:
SamAsh07 said:
- Spirit Tracks

Uh, if you're gonna suggest something like this, care to list out the must-play LoZ titles?
All of them accept Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and the CD-i games.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SamAsh07 said:
machomuu said:
SamAsh07 said:
- Spirit Tracks

Majoras Mask
Links Awakening
Minish Cap(one of my favourites lol)
A Link to The past
Wind Waker

I played all of these, and ya.. all of them were good
biggrin.gif
. Specially Majoras mask, wind waker and minish cap.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
machomuu said:
SamAsh07 said:
machomuu said:
SamAsh07 said:
-snippet!-
-no!-
-then gtfo!-
All of them except Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and the CD-i games.
Well atleast I've played the highly acclaimed OoT
smile.gif

All I've ever seen is this - OoT is the best!!
Next Fanboy enters - No MM is better!!
3rd Fanboy - Twilight Princess is!

@Tanveer - Damn, only option is emulating them? Isn't any of them available on WiiWare?? Not eShop since pre-paid cards haven't made their debut here yet lol.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I hate the name "emulate" itself lol, don't feel like playing then.

Wait....why don't I just buy WindWaker?? Wii supports GC games after all....

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
I hate the name "emulate" itself lol, don't feel like playing then.

Wait....why don't I just buy WindWaker?? Wii supports GC games after all....
Actually Zelda 1 (Which you need to play), Zelda II (The most underrated game in the series), A Link to the Past (Often considered the best), Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are on Virtual Console. Plus Link's Awakening is on the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?