Hacking Some questions about the Ez Flash Jr.

Ryoku_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, after a good experience with an EzFlash Omega, I made the decision to buy an Ez Flash Jr, but after researching about the card in forums, I have had many questions.

I have seen that the 1.05e kernel gives problems and that the ideal is to use the 1.04 version, but my doubt is regarding the RTC, does it work perfectly? (I want the flashcard mainly to play the second generation of Pokémon)

Researching, I've found that for many people the flashcard stops working after "X" uses because the soldering of the chips has cracks, has that been solved?, or after buying the flashcard is it also necessary to buy a heat gun?

I have also seen in forums that the flashcard works fine in some game boy and not in others, if they are modified (IPS screens), that sometimes after 2 weeks it stops working in a game boy advance but it works in a color, etc.

Are these problems being solved?, or by acquiring the EzFlash Jr. am I in a lottery to see which problem I get first

Reactions: macjonhson

macjonhson

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I'm gonna speak about my experience with Ez Flash Jr so far.

- Games with RTC won't work well, in Pokemon Crystal as well Pokemon Prism and Clear Crystal (Hacks) the clock skips everytime you save.

- About mods, I have 2 modded GBC, the first one with IPS V2 (full size IPS), and the second with IPS Q5 (bigger screen) and an Audio Amp. In both GBCs the flashcard works well, didn't had any trouble so far.

- I haven't test on GBA, I have a AGB as well a SP but never played on it.

- Considerations after 2 months owning one: I still believe the EZ Flash Jr is the best cost benefit in market, of course if money isn't a prob, you should go for a Everdrive X7. Have no regrets so far.

Fingers crossed for a new firm update that fixes the RTC soon!

Enviado de meu SM-G980F usando o Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up