Hacking Some questions about Supercard ds one (SDHC)

ojsinnerz.

Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I don't have a supercard or, even a flashcard yet, but I'm getting one in a few monthes. I need a SDHC card that's not too expensive, and has lots of features.

I just got some questions about the Supercard ds one SDHC.

1. Is the build quailty durable?

2. Is it true that the Supercard ds loses contact with the DS every once in awhile?

3. Are there any bugs in games or the GUI that should know about?

4. Would the games work fine with a sandisk 4 gig or a 6 gig card?

5. How long is the loading time usually?

Thx in advance.

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
1. Build quality seems very good, I have no problems with it

2. A few times since owning it, I have switched it on and it says there is no microSD instered, but switching it off, then on again fixes this. This only seems to happen when I have power cycled the DS a couple of times quickly, which I only ever do when I am farting about, and need to keep rebooting it for whatever reason. No problem with it though

3. So far, I know of no bugs. Every game works, either in Patch mode, or RAW ROM mode, lots of features, and I would say it is possibly the best cart on the market, although always seems to get overlooked.

4. From what I here, you would have no problems with the sandisk 4 or 6 gig. Apparently there were issues with the 6 gig version, but these have been fixed in firmware

5. Loading time is not long at all, maybe a couple of seconds to get into the supercard menu, and then a couple more to load the game. It certainly seems no different than other carts.

Hope this helps

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I don't have a supercard or, even a flashcard yet, but I'm getting one in a few monthes. I need a SDHC card that's not too expensive, and has lots of features.

I just got some questions about the Supercard ds one SDHC.

1. Is the build quailty durable?Seems to be pretty good to me.

QUOTE said:
2. Is it true that the Supercard ds loses contact with the DS every once in awhile?It appears to have happened to me once, although I am not sure if I just didn't insert it properly in the first place.

QUOTE said:
3. Are there any bugs in games or the GUI that should know about?Some games won't work in enhanced mode, but they usually end up getting fixed eventually.

QUOTE4. Would the games work fine with a sandisk 4 gig or a 6 gig card?
As long as it's a fairly decent SDHC uSD, most people recomend the 4GB A-Data card. I'm using 2GB Kingston Japan uSDs myself(cheaper overall).

5. How long is the loading time usually?
Not very long if you've never used another cart, but I notice that is definitely a few seconds slower than my Evolution is at loading ROMs/homebrew, probably the fault of the ancient version of moonshell that they use as a shell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)