bow.gif

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just played it with the patch after I've been hearing all the praise for Soma Bringer. I have to say, it's probably one of the better if not the best RPGs out for the DS. It's definitely a keeper and I can't wait for this translation project to be finished. I definitely would not mind donating. This game + this translation project = pure greatness/best game ever.

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
Mac2492 said:
Congratulations on translating all the cutscenes!

It's still not done completly^^

He still needs to translate all NPC, Random text etc. if he want to get the real 100.00% of his translation project, however good work
wink.gif

I specifically said "cutscenes"...

I know that the game isn't fully translated yet. =P

baldjared

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
paralyze/paralyse are both right, paralyse is the British spelling, unless of course you only cared about the "D" at the end, then either way would be wrong.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pimpmynintendo said:
Found a typo. I noticed that whenever you get paralyzed it says Paralyse on the top screen.
Wasn't a typo, that's the British spelling. I changed it to Paralyze for consistency though.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarthNemesis said:
Pimpmynintendo said:
Found a typo. I noticed that whenever you get paralyzed it says Paralyse on the top screen.
Wasn't a typo, that's the British spelling. I changed it to Paralyze for consistency though.
Ahh ok and there was another one I forgot because I was away from home for a couple days too. It's nothing major but for some reason during of of the early scenes with text in Act 6(playing Welt) the text box disappears then reappears.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is this basically "done" now.....I mean other than fixing typos and stuff? Or is there still some stuff to translate?

If not, maybe you should add a "what's left to translate" in the first post.....since it's so close. (Or is it done?
unsure.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k