wink.gif

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
btw, why are the menus still not completly tranlsated? o.O there are only 88% completed...
Those are mostly the dictionary/tutorial entries, although there are a few message boxes that I still need to find in-game to figure out what they're for.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well done for the translation, it's a really good quality. No spelling or grammar mistakes whatsoever. And I've found only 2 or 3 in-game text boxes in Japanese. Everything else is in English within the first hour and a half (I'm at the start of Act 2 btw).
Very impressive, so thanks!

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick suggestion... Can you please upload files to Mediafire instead of Sendspace? Sendspace deletes old files and often makes you wait an extra minute or two if the "free servers" are "full".

(If you see Sendspace links that were posted a while ago, they are almost surely dead.)

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
I simply used R4CCE and use the built-in feature to find the Game ID. It has found all my games's ID
Alright, that works. I'll start including it along with the patch, and hopefully it matches up.

QUOTE(Mac2492 @ Jun 23 2008, 10:48 AM) Quick suggestion... Can you please upload files to Mediafire instead of Sendspace? Sendspace deletes old files and often makes you wait an extra minute or two if the "free servers" are "full".

(If you see Sendspace links that were posted a while ago, they are almost surely dead.)
Done.

lstobias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
guys i did something really stupid.... i downloaded the somatrans. but the somatrans.exe wouldnt go open so i thought... if i wil open the .nds file with somatrans it would work. but it didnt but now all my .nds files have this stupid picture with the icon of some bringer.... what do i need to do:( please help:(

srry that im so stupid:P

Gokuroro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, DarthNemesis. I don't know if it was just a coincidence (probably not?) and, although I was all about "ALMA weapons/armors" it looks like they could actually be "ARMA weapons/armors". Well, why is that? After one of my first fights against Armadora was the first time I got any Alma Shield and some other weapon.

And after I finish my finals I'll probably try to translate some stuff (or at least go through menus to see if there are any errors).
See you.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lstobias said:
guys i did something really stupid.... i downloaded the somatrans. but the somatrans.exe wouldnt go open so i thought... if i wil open the .nds file with somatrans it would work. but it didnt but now all my .nds files have this stupid picture with the icon of some bringer.... what do i need to do:( please help:(

srry that im so stupid:PGo to any folder on your computer. Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types -> NDS -> Delete.
To open SomaTrans you need the .NET framework installed.

QUOTE(Gokuroro @ Jun 24 2008, 04:11 AM) Hey, DarthNemesis. I don't know if it was just a coincidence (probably not?) and, although I was all about "ALMA weapons/armors" it looks like they could actually be "ARMA weapons/armors". Well, why is that? After one of my first fights against Armadora was the first time I got any Alma Shield and some other weapon.

And after I finish my finals I'll probably try to translate some stuff (or at least go through menus to see if there are any errors).
See you.
I don't really have a strong reason to go with either one. Drops are random, though - I didn't get any Alma equipment from Armadora.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo