Morgawr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible to trade items from one gameplay to another one on the same cart? Like, I have used two slots, and I want to give #2 slot a weapon found in #1, how do I do it? Do I have to use a cloned savegame of the same gameplay on a different DS and trade it like with two different games?

I read there was a way to transfer stuff within the game from one slot to another one, though I may be wrong... T_T

also, I finished the game with Granada as a kampf and I wanted to re-play it as Idea-gunner... But I don't want to start from 0, can I continue with expert mode from the file I was using with Granada? Because it doesn't seem to be possible, but maybe you know a trick >.<

ps: no AR stuff, I'm not into "cheating"
wink.gif

darnoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no i dont think so unless your friends got flashcard and he takes your flashcard i may be wrong tho

DSftw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I tried, I don't think it's possible to trade items in the same game. However, if you have a friend to play with, you can give them your items through the trade box and then have them trade it back to your other account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1