Morgawr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible to trade items from one gameplay to another one on the same cart? Like, I have used two slots, and I want to give #2 slot a weapon found in #1, how do I do it? Do I have to use a cloned savegame of the same gameplay on a different DS and trade it like with two different games?

I read there was a way to transfer stuff within the game from one slot to another one, though I may be wrong... T_T

also, I finished the game with Granada as a kampf and I wanted to re-play it as Idea-gunner... But I don't want to start from 0, can I continue with expert mode from the file I was using with Granada? Because it doesn't seem to be possible, but maybe you know a trick >.<

ps: no AR stuff, I'm not into "cheating"
wink.gif

darnoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no i dont think so unless your friends got flashcard and he takes your flashcard i may be wrong tho

DSftw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I tried, I don't think it's possible to trade items in the same game. However, if you have a friend to play with, you can give them your items through the trade box and then have them trade it back to your other account.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3N1 @ K3N1: https://www.pcgamesn.com/steam-deck/valve-requests-turkey-fryer-return lul