Soma bringer item trading

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Morgawr, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Morgawr
    OP

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Dec 18, 2008
    Italy
    Is it possible to trade items from one gameplay to another one on the same cart? Like, I have used two slots, and I want to give #2 slot a weapon found in #1, how do I do it? Do I have to use a cloned savegame of the same gameplay on a different DS and trade it like with two different games?

I read there was a way to transfer stuff within the game from one slot to another one, though I may be wrong... T_T

also, I finished the game with Granada as a kampf and I wanted to re-play it as Idea-gunner... But I don't want to start from 0, can I continue with expert mode from the file I was using with Granada? Because it doesn't seem to be possible, but maybe you know a trick >.<

ps: no AR stuff, I'm not into "cheating" [​IMG]

2. darnoc

darnoc GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2008
    Canada
    no i dont think so unless your friends got flashcard and he takes your flashcard i may be wrong tho

3. DSftw

DSftw Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2009
    United States
    From what I tried, I don't think it's possible to trade items in the same game. However, if you have a friend to play with, you can give them your items through the trade box and then have them trade it back to your other account.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice