Hacking softmodded wii v4 help

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im doing the softmod but when i reach the step to load and install wad manager 1.4 my wiimote just loses it signal out of nowhere first i was thinking it was the batteries(i have rechargables) so i let the charge till the battery is full and try to do the hack all over again, so i downgrade IOS35(thats the first step) then the next step is to install wad manager 1.4 but as soon as i start the wii mote again loses its signal, then i try using other wii motes but the same problem can any one help or give me advise?

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by v4? Firmware 4.0? If you have a boot2v4/LU64+ (bought around this year or so) Wii you can't downgrade ANYTHING on your Wii and need to use tools that work specifically for LU64+ systems, or you will render whatever you downgrade useless. You could try WiiPowers Trucha Bug Restorer or using cboot2 to get cIOS installed.

Also you don't "install" wad manager. You run it through the HBC to install some other wad.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does WAD Manager 1.4 freeze at the startup or when you select to IOS35? Also did you do anything to your IOS36? If yes, that would be bad too.

Well on boot2v4 Wiis, downgrading does not work, but there are very little exceptions to this rule. You can use my TBR and downgrade IOS15 to get the trucha bug on these Wiis.

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Does WAD Manager 1.4 freeze at the startup or when you select to IOS35? Also did you do anything to your IOS36? If yes, that would be bad too.

Well on boot2v4 Wiis, downgrading does not work, but there are very little exceptions to this rule. You can use my TBR and downgrade IOS15 to get the trucha bug on these Wiis.

when i wad bearly starts it tell me to press a to move to the installation page to install iso 249 then thats when the control loses it signal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?