Not open for further replies.

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was never banned from here actually

my grievance with your so called "Team" is as follow:

you openly attack other people for there views about your shit, but call them 13yr old girls when they diss you. hypocritical is a f**kin understatement.

1. You ask for donations for packaging other peoples work and give your guide, your pack whatever the hell you wanna call it revision numbers like your beta testing code or some shit..ITS A PACK

2. You got Wanin to do a recompile with new graphics (well just a slight change of text but hey.) you probably paid for the job. And you claim that because of this that your "not just people who steals other people work"? so what you coded it? recompiled it? what? NO you paid for it lets be honest. he didn't do it for free.

3. The LU64 fix is a combination of installing a old IOS which is still Trucha Bugged to a unused slot on the NAND and making the apps that run from this IOS, or using the IOS35 Wadmanager and DVDX, either way both have been discussed in wii-dev and where not discovered by you or your team either way.

but whatever...you have your fanboys here it seems

even vetta sold out (how could you do it lol.)

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheNewMouse said:
i was never banned from here actually

my grievance with your so called "Team" is as follow:

you openly attack other people for there views about your shit, but call them 13yr old girls when they diss you. hypocritical is a f**kin understatement.

1. You ask for donations for packaging other peoples work and give your guide, your pack whatever the hell you wanna call it revision numbers like your beta testing code or some shit..ITS A PACK

2. You got Wanin to do a recompile with new graphics (well just a slight change of text but hey.) you probably paid for the job. And you claim that because of this that your "not just people who steals other people work"? so what you coded it? recompiled it? what? NO you paid for it lets be honest. he didn't do it for free.

3. The LU64 fix is a combination of installing a old IOS which is still Trucha Bugged to a unused slot on the NAND and making the apps that run from this IOS, or using the IOS35 Wadmanager and DVDX, either way both have been discussed in wii-dev and where not discovered by you or your team either way.

but whatever...you have your fanboys here it seems

even vetta sold out (how could you do it lol.)

1. They are writing new code. I personally have put over 1000 lines into this, and that is just me.

2. IDK about this one.

3. No it is not.. I know how it works, and it was actually QUITE a bit of work to get working, and has NOTHING to do with DVDx or IOS35...

Anyway, stop flaming.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Come on Mouse - Tell the truth - from the start about how you were trying 2 mod a copy of ATD for me but failed miserably! Shame.....It was the wrong answer anyway, but we fixed that now.

SoftMii Tweaks - A.K.A - Cinstall would never have been released if I had not chosen to do so - crediar made it for me and my team to install apps safely through preloader.

Where do you fit in again here?

We have never paid for anything at all. I have always said from the very beginning that anything the team receives will go to cover costs and back to the people who help make softmii possible.

Funny, where do you fit in?

I did not getin wanin to recompile any apps and certainly did not pay him 2 do so - thats a total lol. THere are changes in the apps we are releasing versus the versions you already have - but again - don't use it, i don't even want you to. But, you know as well as i do, you will use it.

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST - ARE YOU THICK AS SHIT - Sorry for sinking to his level - the lu64 fix is nothing of the sort - if you had any clue you would know that. Also, people have mentioned that idea on GBA already - why hasent it happened - because it = FAIL - like YOU

Have fun - But please share the logs and everything else from IRC I did with you - it will only show you are an asshole - not me.

Sorry for all who had 2 read that.

I am at the point where I want to call all of you out who think you know x about us or what we do.........I'm sure i read someones post everyday on GBA saying this is why GBA does not get nice things......Too True!

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been searching around but could not find the answer. If a Wii has a modchip on the drive and has waninkoko's IOS36 rev 10 along with his system 4.0 upgrader, are you able to just put the SoftMii Tweaks into the /app folder on the wii and run it to get custom themes on the wii or does it have to be completely soft modded from the beginning?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Didn't read the last 5 pages, so not sure if this has been said...

Better not let marcan see those screen shots! Your putting ad's in your homebrew!! NO!!!

Oh, wait... didn't HBC 1.0, and 1.1 have an ad for hackmii.com when you started the installer? oh, guess it's ok if you just put the ad in at the beginning...

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
1. They are writing new code. I personally have put over 1000 lines into this, and that is just me.

This statement alone should cause people to think twice before allowing this 'install script/package/guide/whatever' to run on their Wii. Your past 'coding' efforts and lack of testing leave much to be desired. If it works for some, then great for them, but I certainly wouldn't want to be one of the guinea pigs for '3.0'.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lazycus - Just to confirm that anything Ice has done has also been double checked and triple checked by others so you have nothing 2 worry about.

But there was no need for your comments against him/us.

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GBATemp doesnt get nice things because it ruthless pirates LIKE YOU! backups my fuckin ass

This type of MASS PIRACY is the reason that 4.0 shut the door on twilight and the reason LU64 took the piss.

Before you had to actually have a IQ and i think personally nintendo dev's had a hidden respect for the homebrew hackers, now there just taking no shit.

You get offensive and deny it all you want and you say the donations go towards this and that...what ever dude you chose to setup a server and domain, why the hell i dont know, its just a guide man
mediafire anyone?

you say i failed?? ermm how many other people did you ask to do it?

Linkinworm for one i remember and apparently you have coders on your team yes? THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ASK ME!!!, and i didnt fail, i jus got kicked and banned from you IRC by ur DICK HEAD of a OP Monkey Jam, so why should i carry on??

i had applied the patchs to the libs, and was in the process of double checking code.

and why? because i proved him wrong about reinstalling preloader OVER cios60hk.
he didn't seem to like that much, that a new comer has proven him wrong and posted a link to a thread on THIS very website where many many people had documented such..

your a joke, and real people KNOW.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mouse - It's the last reply from me to you.

You finally admitted who you are - It's taken you long enough.

EDIT : = the mass piracy shit - the lu64+ issues from nintendo were nothing to do with trying to combat piracy, it was completely unintentional - get your facts straight. I don't like wrong info. I don't spread it.

I wanted to see how you would be with us and if you know anything about the LU64+ wii's you would know that if you made ARC work it would kill them and = full brick. Maybe you think your a lil smarter than me or the team, i wouldn't be so sure.

I can also assure you that SoftMii is not just a guide anymore, it's people like you who have been made to look the fool that feel the need to come out with this shit.

And with regards to MonkeyJam banning you from #softmii - your ban has been gone for a long time - I removed it. But, i regret doing so now. It's always nice when people show there true colors!

And just to let you all know - SOFTMII IS HERE 2 STAY! ( well, as long as theres more to be done to the wii) hehe

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those new to the thread, here is a quick overview

person a - You are a lying bitch!

person b - No you are, and you look like a hippo's ass!

Repeat for three pages, and you are caught up
smile.gif

I use to have my doubts about SoftMii, but who the hell am I kidding. I can't code and have not contributed anything to the Wii scene, so I will not make any rude comments. I will give it a whirl when it is out.....I always assumed it was a renamed package of existing homebrew, seems I was off base. Good work guys.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
wow the drama is here again

nice work! waiting on softcorp which should have region free

Fat Cow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deakphreak said:
I have been searching around but could not find the answer. If a Wii has a modchip on the drive and has waninkoko's IOS36 rev 10 along with his system 4.0 upgrader, are you able to just put the SoftMii Tweaks into the /app folder on the wii and run it to get custom themes on the wii or does it have to be completely soft modded from the beginning?
I would like to know this too.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi All - Please feel free to read what VettaCossx sent to icefire about me/the team.
I hope this clears some things up and also - Vetta - I sent your death threat str8 to OSW - So i'm pretty sure you just secured your ban.

This is from wadder.net -

well sorry to bug you icefire i know your busy bro but i just want to know whos side im on! i done sent a virused link to that skarface guy out of mallice for him stealing codes in our scene....just to find out I MIGHT BE THE DICKHEAD HERE! LOL bah whatevers clever i guess...Id just like to know weather this softmii thing should be pursued with vengence or it would be best to dead it...?

Paste online Clip number :

Paste anything you want, then get it from anywhere.

Clip number : 5VK
Direct URL : http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/5VK Download as file

hey bro just wanted to give you a heads up! I had no idea that you had been in "good terms" or was working with softmii's skarface....

however...that being said he and I had some beefs over the way they treated my friend on gbatemp and i got "red headed" a bit and sent some "vengence mail" to him....this all before i had any IDEA! that you were involved! see my comments on GBAtemp

I THOUGHT HE STOLE YOUR CODE AND DID NOT CREDIT YOU! SO HERE I AM BEING A DICKHEAD FOR NO REASON?!

im still not sure WTF is going on with all the drama but i would like to know where you stand so i know where i stand...lol

I just support YOUR PROJECTS and trust YOUR CODE...you can see this even here on wadder i only trust you and buby78 to code scrpts....

So I will "YOU HAVE MY WORD"

Dead-it with skarface if you intend to be working with him?!

I just would like to know wtf is going on because we get so many mixed signals this Mighty Mouse guys been telling me that they stole your code and everyones then put up a donate tab....is this against the scenes genral standards (arent they low enough LOL)

well sorry to bug you icefire i know your busy bro but i just want to know whos side im on! i done sent a virused link to that skarface guy out of mallice for him stealing codes in our scene....just to find out I MIGHT BE THE DICKHEAD HERE! LOL bah whatevers clever i guess...Id just like to know weather this softmii thing should be pursued with vengence or it would be best to dead it...?

© 2009 HeyPasteIt.com - All rights reserved. [Click to see how many people are online]

And people wonder why the fuck no1 wants to help people on GBA

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im interested in this release...
i know that softmii has been just a tut up until now... but i used it and it helped...
so why flame them? seriously...
i installed everything myself just used tweak toy to install .app files to change my menu.

now i cant wait for the new tweak toy...
as for the rest of the stuf...
im not sure ill need it but im interested
biggrin.gif

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vettacossx - All you have secured is a ban from softmii.org and a ban from wadder.net - and hopefully within 24 hours gbatemp as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: