Not open for further replies.

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ide like to add that EVEN though this package DOES contain other peoples work im suuuuuuuuuure the original creators would agree that yes its nice to have ALL the needed tools in ONE easy to install package that is VERY user friendly. Thanks for your work anyone involved.

i suggest once the softmii forums take off that you only release package info there as there are alot of haters on gbatemp.

D

Deleted User

So to get this straight:

Waninkoko developed a Softmii-specialized IOS/cIOS Downgrader.

Am I right?

If so, then there'd be no need for Jacobeian to be flaming, because Waninkoko made the apps and it's his right to redesign them for Softmii.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry buddy, i did mean 2 answer you, but you know how all that hating goes, i got lost.

No, we are not releasing a USB loader with the pack - Not at this point anyway.

Offline CIOSCORP will always be availble - but it will not be included in our pack for legal reasons.

AFIF95 - You got it in 1 - they came direct from Wanin to me today
tongue.gif

The reason why we also still choose to put the info on GBA is sheerly down to all of the people with an LU64 + wii, and for the people who do appreciate things.
tongue.gif

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Skarface05 said:
Sorry buddy, i did mean 2 answer you, but you know how all that hating goes, i got lost.

No, we are not releasing a USB loader with the pack - Not at this point anyway.

Offline CIOSCORP will always be availble - but it will not be included in our pack for legal reasons.

AFIF95 - You got it in 1 - they came direct from Wanin to me today
tongue.gif

sorry mate let me rephrase that , will you have a total offline installation available ? ( i was meaning without the softcorp lol ) ie can i fling this on a card and take it mobile without the need of tinternet ? hell you could even call it softmii mobile lol

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Geedub, you would have to keep a copy of corp available - and for LU64 users there is an online fix - i never tried offline - i will find someone to test and let you know if it works offline for lu64.

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Skarface05 said:
Geedub, you would have to keep a copy of corp available - and for LU64 users there is an online fix - i never tried offline - i will find someone to test and let you know if it works offline for lu64.

i understand that , cheers for the reply

keep up the fight lol

Omgwtfisthat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright so Softmii 3.0 comes out soon? I need help with a few things. Firstly, here in Australia, my internet plan has a monthly limit of 21gb downloads which I have exceeded. My net is now slow as hell and that makes running online installers scary on the wii. Are there any offline workarounds? (I've got ARC offline). Also, whenever I have preloader installed, the audio in the wii's system menu is always accompanied by a high pitched ring which annoys the shit out of me. Anyway, I haven't read through this whole thread since I did just say my net is snail speed now, I'd just like to ask, what's the difference between softcorp/cioscorp? Is softcorp better in any way? (Other than being legal)

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you got (hat's now called) SoftCorp worlking ice, do I get a mention in the thanks to list for early testing
tongue.gif

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no difference between softcorp and cioscorp apart from being legal.

With regards to your bad internet connection - you should be fine regardless if the download fails or not.

It will download b4 installing, so you would be fine
smile.gif

Posts merged

OmegaKnight - the app is completely rewritten pretty much.

But, if you helped test something im sure you will get a thank you from us.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The goal of us all trying to use the new tweaks installer and the new themes are we are trying to convert all over to the MYM platform which makes the distribution side completely legal.

Omgwtfisthat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skarface05 said:
no difference between softcorp and cioscorp apart from being legal.

With regards to your bad internet connection - you should be fine regardless if the download fails or not.

It will download b4 installing, so you would be fine
smile.gif

Posts merged

OmegaKnight - the app is completely rewritten pretty much.

But, if you helped test something im sure you will get a thank you from us.

Oooh so it doesn't download, install, download, install? I got really scared when doing the any region changer thingy. No idea about the preloader problem though?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Just so you know, I've coded a bit of stuff for this to, and that was directly FOR softmii. Don't say it is just a collection, it is something new (SoftMii Tweaks 3 rocks imo, but I did write it

wo wo wo wo
\

ICEFIRE! YOU WROTE IT?!

Why! I may have no choice but to have some respect for this "coockie cutting team after all even skarface!~ LMAO

but seriously does it use MyM? or will it help your personal projects of which i have a gr8 deal more interest in!

or is this sarcasm in regard to the cookie cutters LOL

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skarface05 said:
The goal of us all trying to use the new tweaks installer and the new themes are we are trying to convert all over to the MYM platform which makes the distribution side completely legal.
and easier to to crate a theme if you dont know what your doing
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
all right TEAM Softmii did it again , good job guys , looking forward to see a solid App with good graphics as I'm used to see from you
grog.gif
, and now once and for all I'm sure TEAM Softmii always appreciate all the help and the contribute by many members who did and regardless if you are a lover or a hater of Softmii don't be the judge cause no ones hired you for the position ,it is as simple as if you like it GREAT then USE IT ,and if you don't that's also GREAT then F%$K O#F cause no one forcing you to use it , skar and Jizmo and the rest of the team KEEP IT UP GUYS GOOD WORK
wink.gif
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS
grog.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
now that sounds like a useful step toward "truely user friendly" because buby78 knows how icefires tools can make a world of confusion go away for the creation of csm's ...from day to day i sent buby new gfx for our themes he would pump them out faster and faster the better he made his base script, the faster developing each CSM became!

So this seems logical to get these themes in MyM form so we can get rid of the distribution of the 000000XX.App files all together and eliminate the need for them with distributable Zip archives or MyM's!

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was curious about the lu64 fix. Over the last month i have softmodded 3 lu64's using the the same method that i have used on other wii's with lower serial #'s. I had no problems what so ever. While making your fix were you able to determine if there was a cut off in the serial #'s? Can you tell me what the issue is exactly and what your fix does? I've see lot of talk about about the unsoftmoddable wii but have yet to encounter one. I'm very curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.