Hacking So i used browserhax to do stuff to my 11.0 2DS. Now what?

likehelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get that I can run emulators and whatnot, but what about actual 3DS ROMs? How do I run those, or is that not possible?

And if so, how do I do that?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Facepalm-Meme-Picard-14.jpg

You can't okay? If you check any of the guides (Like the one maybe told you how to get homebrew in the firstplace) It says that "All 11.0 systesm must be downgraded to 9.2 to prefrom the a9lh installation" To use "ROMS" If you want roms, buy a Sky3ds+ flash cart. According to many it is okay to use.

Before creating a thread in this section, please note the following information:
  • It is currently impossible to install (non-legit) CIA files or use CFWs if your 3DS is above firmware 9.2! All firmwares (10.7 and below) can be downgraded.
  • All CFWs can be updated to 10.7 without problems.
  • Please check our forums and Google to get the latest up-to-date information on your CFW and get answers to any questions you might have before asking them.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

likehelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the one maybe told you how to get homebrew in the firstplace

the guide i followed was literally just "do this. you did it? yay. now you're on cfw. bye now"

also, posting in huge font is kind of obnoxious. it wasn't super necessary tbh. i can read just fine. i have issues paying attention, but reading? no prob.

besides all that, what can i actually do, besides run emulators? is there cheats? can i cheat at pokemon or something?

Last edited by likehelly,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the guide i followed was literally just "do this. you did it? yay. now you're on cfw. bye now"

also, posting in huge font is kind of obnoxious. it wasn't super necessary tbh. i can read just fine. i have issues paying attention, but reading? no prob.
Where did you get this guide from?

Also i wasn't sure if you missed seeing that before you created this. so that is why i did it. Apologies if it upset you.

Plase read this.

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

likehelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah, we cool man. but if there isn't anything to do on sysver 11.0, then what's the point of even enabling homebrew channel on it?

i just sort of super don't get the point that it's possible to do this, but there's nothing you can actually do afterwards.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
nah, we cool man. but if there isn't anything to do on sysver 11.0, then what's the point of even enabling homebrew channel on it?

i just sort of super don't get the point that it's possible to do this, but there's nothing you can actually do afterwards.

I had a friend using a save manager and playing with a ton of emulators on there. So it's pretty useful with homebrew channel...

olec04

Working on Project Heaven!
Banned
Trophies
Trying to downgrade on 11.0 via AM services
XP
Country
United States

Custom themes emulators lots of things

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
you can use emulators hack games play rom hacks edit saves play mini games you can use pkbank for free install custom themes play out of region games you can use a ftp client you can dump ds games and saves aaand

try using noob paradise next time

Reactions: olec04

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...