ROM Hack So, I need someone to take care of the Index of Translations.

Rod

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Given the fact my time's running shorter by the day since I'll be having my college exams soon, I'll be really away from the internet and Gbatemp for quite a while, so I'm afraid i can no longer do a decent work at keeping the Index of Translations updated. I'd like to know if there's anyone out there who's more aware of what's happenning here interested in giving continuity to that work, in a manner that it won't go outdated and can keep being infomative.

I'm not going to point at any members who are supposed to keep looking after it (though I do have my preferences q:) and I don't want to congratulate for speed (something like "pick me, I posted first!"), so I'll just let your own tempers decide who's willing to participate and who you do believe it could do a better job. That's the intuit of this topic, to know who's willing to do the job and who you guys think it would be best suited for it.

Counting on you guys!

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I wouldn't mind doing it. I have no life atm, and I'm on GBAtemp every day, for at least like 3 hours. So I got tons of time. I also post a lot in the ROM hacking forums, and I keep up with all the new translations. I would love to do it :]

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
My vote goes to War to take care of the index of translations, she really is a reliable person and I see no one better than her who wants to take care of the index of translations.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Haha, I'd be happy to do it. Rod, if you're okay with me keeping up with it, just go edit your thread and copy/paste everything to me in a PM. That way, I can follow the same format and continue the work you already started. (I'm asking you to copy/paste it yourself because if I do it, I'd have to copy the image links individually)

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Haha, I'd be happy to do it. Rod, if you're okay with me keeping up with it, just go edit your thread and copy/paste everything to me in a PM. That way, I can follow the same format and continue the work you already started. (I'm asking you to copy/paste it yourself because if I do it, I'd have to copy the image links individually)
Quote button?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
wtf.gif

*shoots self*
Well then...

I should probably wait for his okay though. I don't want to just take over.

Rod

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Given the feedback, I guess War's up for the job, then.
As DarthNemesis said, just hit the quote button and I'll have the old post at your hands (lol). Still, if you have any new ideas for the format of the thread, feel free to let yourself out. You're the man from now on!

Just create a new topic, and then let's try to contact an admin for sticking the new thread. Thanks and good luck, War!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1