Hacking So I just ordered the Acekard 2i

TaintedEon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now originally I owned the M3DS Real and generally never found an issue playing any of my games on it.
It basically worked like a regular DS game was in the slot. Is the Acekard 2i the same?
My major concern is over Black/White. I have read that with the new update the games work clean, no patch, no work needed, however I also read that they don't work.

So my concern here is, do the European and US versions of Pokemon Black/White work as they normally should (clean) on the Acekard 2i 1.8.6? Or am I going to have to patch them?
The reason I am asking on here is because it's Sunday and my card doesn't get here until Monday. :\
Also, if it does work, are there any features that don't? I bought my gal both copies today and we planned on using the video chat feature etc, but I heard that might not work on the rom versions...is that true?
If so, what else won't work?

Thanks in advance,
Tainted.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TaintedEon said:
Now originally I owned the M3DS Real and generally never found an issue playing any of my games on it.
It basically worked like a regular DS game was in the slot. Is the Acekard 2i the same?Yes.

TaintedEon said:
So my concern here is, do the European and US versions of Pokemon Black/White work as they normally should (clean) on the Acekard 2i 1.8.6? Or am I going to have to patch them?You heard correctly. They work clean with AKAIO 1.8.6.

QUOTE(TaintedEon @ Mar 6 2011, 01:16 PM)
Also, if it does work, are there any features that don't? I bought my gal both copies today and we planned on using the video chat feature etc, but I heard that might not work on the rom versions...is that true?
If so, what else won't work?
If I remember correctly, none of the DSi-only features work. That would include video chat. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1