So I just ordered the Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by TaintedEon, Mar 6, 2011.

Mar 6, 2011
  1. TaintedEon
    OP

Newcomer TaintedEon Member

United States
    Now originally I owned the M3DS Real and generally never found an issue playing any of my games on it.
    It basically worked like a regular DS game was in the slot. Is the Acekard 2i the same?
    My major concern is over Black/White. I have read that with the new update the games work clean, no patch, no work needed, however I also read that they don't work.

So my concern here is, do the European and US versions of Pokemon Black/White work as they normally should (clean) on the Acekard 2i 1.8.6? Or am I going to have to patch them?
    The reason I am asking on here is because it's Sunday and my card doesn't get here until Monday. :\
    Also, if it does work, are there any features that don't? I bought my gal both copies today and we planned on using the video chat feature etc, but I heard that might not work on the rom versions...is that true?
    If so, what else won't work?

Thanks in advance,
    Tainted.

2. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    If I remember correctly, none of the DSi-only features work. That would include video chat. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

3. TaintedEon
    OP

Newcomer TaintedEon Member

United States
    Awesome thanks for the quick reply! :]

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    The only flash carts that runs DSi features is the Cyclo iEvolution, but there's not proper DSi dumps of many games (including the pokemon ones) anyways.