• Total voters

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ARRRRRGGGHHH! I can't decide...my clone everdrive recently died on me so I need a SNES replacement.

I could go with SD2SNES or Super Everdrive V2 with DSP.

I'm thinking though I may as well go cheaper and just grab a Rasp Pi with SNES to USB adapters (maybe Genesis and N64 too to make it a complete retro box).

I need some recommendations. I wasn't really happy with the Super Everdrive and the way it loads games plus I'm not sure I trust the quality of the product now, so the Super Everdrive is probably a no at this point but due to the price, its a slight maybe.

I have many other solutions for emulation though and this is why I'm torn. Why bother with emulation on yet ANOTHER device?

I really enjoy SNES and I love the idea of SD2SNES but the $200 price tag is insane.

Tempers - let me know your thoughts for those of you that have a Raspberry Pi and/or SNES flash carts!

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can't you fix the everdrive or return it for warranty or something? Unless the chip is fried.
Anyway, I'd go with Pi if you want to buy something new. Pi can play anything. It's a powerful mini PC.
Your imagination is the limit. Make a retro arcade console, emulate anything or everything you want from it.
Hack your neighbors' wifi. :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up