ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BiPoLaR said:
hey ChokeD.. in your guide, the file structure calls for sd:\temp. my nand dumps have a tmp folder, so should I change that folder to "temp" instead of "tmp" or leave as is?
Leave as is

BiPoLaR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ChokeD... thanks again. It's gettin kinda late and my brains not working quite right lol. Does WiiJManager have the ability to convert wbfs games to USB or does it have to be iso?

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BiPoLaR said:
@ChokeD... thanks again. It's gettin kinda late and my brains not working quite right lol. Does WiiJManager have the ability to convert wbfs games to USB or does it have to be iso?
yes it will convert game.wbfs to the folder structure you have to have to copy and paste your /games to the USB.

Wii Game File and Folder Structure (The Easy Way)
Download "WiiJManager" The Multiplataform Wii Game Manager
Open up WiiJManager and choose where the drive/folder your games are located
It will then identify the game/s
Then right click the game and choose "convert to SNEEK"
When done converting rename the folder to what you like and place it on your drive if not already there. (Thanks zon7 and Wiimm)

http://gbatemp.net/t214002-wiijmanager-mul...rm-windows-os-x

LocoRoco

Trophies
XP
Country
i got everything working on my wii [boot2]...my friends wii has boomii as ios all i get black screen...

i tried all the fixes in the fist post and in the sneek FAQ still just black screen

person3412

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just wanted to clarify that you CAN just press (and hold) 1 to access the game selection menu in SNEEK + DI, and press B to access settings.

Even then though... I can't seem to get past here, I select the game and the disc animation never stops, eventually it freezes, then on reboot: blank screen. Haha But It still doesn't change how much I LOVE Sneek.
biggrin.gif

mafiaman1564

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK I have a problem with the titles. A lot of my games say "sample game name" like band hero for example and when i use a hex editor to change it to it name i save it and when i go to boot it on the wii it still says sample game name and it wont even load. Is there anyway to change it so it doesnt mess up

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:
use a hex editor
properly
laugh.gif

EDIT: Seriously, taken from OP:

"Sample Game Title" error.
this is not an error, the people who mastered the disc simply didn't change the default game title
you can hexedit the boot.bin of that title to correct that. (Thanks SanGor)

mafiaman1564

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm ok so I already said WHEN I USE A HEX EDITOR IT CRASHES SNEEK AND IT STILL SAYS SAMPLE GAME NAME. All I do is open it change it from sample game name to whatever and then save it. And when I plug the usb back in it still says sample game name and it crashes sneek (And I saw that in the guide im not stupid thats where I got the idea to use the hex editor in the first place)

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
mafiaman1564 said:
Just wondering is there anyway to take the saves from the real nand and put them on the sd nand?

yep use bluedump or savegame extracter
then copy in to the right folder
i did this with my nsmbw save file

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
the save files are in TITLE0010001\
inside that are the folders that hold the save games
i dont know how the folder names correspond to the games but thats where they are

person3412

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can anyone help me with this? Or am I just a complete idiot? So I've been working on this for 2 weeks or so now, I've gotten sneek to work, sneek + di as well. However, in sneek di, the console is set to the wrong region. So past that, I got the region settings right and all, but when I change the region the wii doesn't even boot. I change the region settings, and then load a game - any game - and the disc animation never stops, so I go back to the system menu, then back to the Disc Channel, and it freezes and the cursor goes away there. After that, the wii won't boot unless I change the region back or just simply deleting the diconfig.bin. Yep, this is system menu 4.2 (U), and I've tried both the auto installer and manual compiling. I've got font.bin. I've tried patching the system menu itself and using other custom modules for sneek, however I always end up saying "fail." haha. So I figured since it's been 2 weeks I would go ahead and ask... Any ideas?

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
person3412 said:
So can anyone help me with this? Or am I just a complete idiot? So I've been working on this for 2 weeks or so now, I've gotten sneek to work, sneek + di as well. However, in sneek di, the console is set to the wrong region. So past that, I got the region settings right and all, but when I change the region the wii doesn't even boot. I change the region settings, and then load a game - any game - and the disc animation never stops, so I go back to the system menu, then back to the Disc Channel, and it freezes and the cursor goes away there. After that, the wii won't boot unless I change the region back or just simply deleting the diconfig.bin. Yep, this is system menu 4.2 (U), and I've tried both the auto installer and manual compiling. I've got font.bin. I've tried patching the system menu itself and using other custom modules for sneek, however I always end up saying "fail." haha. So I figured since it's been 2 weeks I would go ahead and ask... Any ideas?

Try with another USB drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded...