Hacking Slot 1 and Slot 2 questions

theforbidden1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I want to purchase flasing hardware in order to play both NDS and GBA games on my NDL. What is the best solution? A double flash cartidrage system?

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everyone will say get a R4DS to play commercial romz and homebrew. Then get a 3in1 from ezflash to play gba games (I don't know how to do that yet, since I don't own either).

Sounds complicated? Hopefully someone will clear it up, but I doubt someone will because this very exact topic has been discussed already. Theres already a lot of threads about this. Look around. I really wouldn't say search because the search system in a lot of forum systems don't work very well. (RELEVANCE, HELLO?)

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The setup described by phoood is brilliant and inexpensive. Game compatibility is great for both GBA and NDS, so I will recommend that. The R4 does not natively support th 3in1, however there are homebrew applications that allow the card to be used by the R4.

If you need a more hardcore setup, try the EZIV Deluxe/Mini SD, or an M3/G6 Lite.

theforbidden1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.divineo.es/cgi-bin/div-es/nds-cydsmic

i was thinking in purchase that slot 2 device. It is NDS Cyclo-DS MicroSD. But it looks like i need a Cyclo-key. Can it be emulated by r4/m3/Cyclo-DS evolution? I prefer m3 coz that store is selling it cheaper than r4
smile.gif

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Of course you can go with CycloDs/SCDS1 +EZV 3 in 1 as well
smile.gif

My recommendation : Look at each slot 1 flash cart and see which one you like the best then check the EZV 3 in 1 compatibility
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2