"Sleeping girl's face tattooed with stars"

R1C3 N1NJA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFFG! that artist looks scary! how do kiss him!? lol not gay or anything but seriously! WTF?! does it hurt when he sneezes? lol

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Zarkz said:
XD hahahaha, how does that guy eat? And what kind of stupid bitch what get a tattoo from that guy?
You obviously haven't seen some of the body-modification artists around the world (including tattoo artists)..I won't say that this guy is good, because I don't know him, but there are many many people extreme looking like him, and they do excellent, amazing job..

What does it matter how the guy looks?

Kinda makes me feel sad to see some of the primitive comments here, just like the ones I hear in my real life..Some people need to learn what is tolerance!

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YEAH in Britain it is quite common to see body modification (mostly tattoos though) my friend has a rose tattoo on the underside of his wrist a bull piercing and tunnels in his ears although not as big as the artists and i think the majority of the people in this thread are tolerant they just are not used to seeing the more "extreme" body modding although i must agree that it must be difficult to eat, i imagine if he were to sneeze some would come out of the tunnels
wacko.gif

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
dice said:

This is what I envision p1ngpong to look like if he had had a fist fight with a Terminator who had a penchant for body art.

As for this girl it's utterly ridiculous, maybe the tattooist should accept that he should have reconsidered whether to put 56 stars on an eighteen year old girl as requested, but given his image, it's clear that he has no qualms about full facial tattoos, so he probably wouldn't have a seconds thought about it really.

The thing is though, there is no way in hell I could sleep through that procedure on half of my face, and I have very little doubt she could have either. In my opinion, regretting what you've consented to isn't a reason to lie. The moment she, and her family, started making libellous comments about the tattooist, I would have refused to give her any help to remove them if I were in his position.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
Just found out she lied. She was awake during the process, she just lied to her dad because he got angry at her...

Yes! I found out earlier today too haha.

We were spot on eh
smile.gif
smart bunch of tempers.

I read it in the MX "newspaper" (lol, pretty shitty free paper but it's a fun read.) Wonder if you found out the same way fellow aussie? or maybe via the herald sun?

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Kinda makes me feel sad to see some of the primitive comments here, just like the ones I hear in my real life..Some people need to learn what is tolerance!
I agree, some people are just far too ignorant, or judgmental of others for their own good. It's quite unfortunate people judge before getting to know anyone, they don't seem to realize they're missing out on many opportunities to make great friends. It's like the saying goes, "Don't judge a book by its cover."

Back on topic, it's good she's admitted to lying, but the damage to the tattooist has pretty much been done, since there was legal investigations but then again it might just be good publicity as well.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Never had a tattoo on my face before, can't judge this myself. If the guy's willing to pay for half, he must be a pretty honest guy to act responsible for another's ignorance. Either that, or because he looks like he can't be trusted.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OSW said:
Schizoanalysis said:
Just found out she lied. She was awake during the process, she just lied to her dad because he got angry at her...

Yes! I found out earlier today too haha.

We were spot on eh
smile.gif
smart bunch of tempers.

I read it in the MX "newspaper" (lol, pretty shitty free paper but it's a fun read.) Wonder if you found out the same way fellow aussie? or maybe via the herald sun?

Yahoo.com.au... I didnt leave the house today... no MX for me...
mthrnitesmiley.gif

MrDillDough

Trophies
XP
Country
I too cannot believe the fact that she fell asleep during the procedure. I thought that getting permanent tattoos hurt like hell.

And yeah, I would believe the tattooist more. Like, look at him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: