• Replies 1,628
  • Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well guys, it's been fun. Unfortunately, after this I'm gonna go back to lurker mode. I'll re-confirm whether or not the earlier links were legit (even though they've been confirmed many times) but the more confirmations the better, right? :)

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
man you guys should just get a mod chip makes your life easier then worriyng about ios913913919319 lol.

not at all.

Dunno what I am doing wrong, but I don't get the burned iso to work via Neogamma R9 b50 @cIOS d2x v6 56/249. Still getting a #002 Error even tho Kirby and the Zelda demo worked fine. I used the IOS249[56]-v7a5fixed.wad to update, but still no change. So now I am updating my shit with Pimp My Wii and I will see what it will give me. If somebody has some hint, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Looks like my iOS' were outdated and it's working now. So use Pimp my Wii to update your stuff if you run into similar problems. Hope this will help someone!

That's bullshit. IOS do not affect the used cIOS.

No, but there can be othe reasons an older cIOS does not work.
Yeah, it updated some IOS' and cIOS' and that's all it did actually. It's working perfectly fine for me now.

Yokimari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tech related question, if I had say.. BleepyBloops CIOS on slot 250 with a base of 57, would writing another cios to that base overwrite it, or screw it up? lol

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you want to update your ios easily use modmii go into cios/ios (1 of them) and tell it to reccomend the files to download. download them and install them with wad manager on your wii. EASY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto