• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I just read on a popular Rom site that someone is uploading a file to somehere. It is still untested so either check here for updates or look for that popular ROM site and check there.

nexusbetween

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright ladies. I emailed these stores. They said they aren't advertising the fact that they are selling it however they are selling it if you walk in. So that is that. Okay?

giga-ganon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It will be available on store at 9AM here, I asked a vendor yesterday. Same thing for Super Mario 3D Land. It's a Swiss exclusivity since German had often sold games early before. And it's apparently legal :) Too sad I'll have to wait this evening after work to open the game... (I have ordered it yesterday and it's on its way to my mailbox... Frustrating)

do you talk about FNAC?

explode1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just read on a popular Rom site that someone is uploading a file to somehere. It is still untested so either check here for updates or look for that popular ROM site and check there.

holy shit i see that thread on that certain site fuck i hope thats shit is legit

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

holy shit i see that thread on that certain site fuck i hope thats shit is legit

LOL I cannot believe he didn't know what Dolphin was.

explode1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LOL I cannot believe he didn't know what Dolphin was.

haha right im just curious where that dl is from i only know one site that i dont have access to that it could be from

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wake up.... and nothing changed! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the update! I have my F5 ready.

If there is a leak, I'm willing to be the guinea pig and test it on my Wii. :D

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this the same popular rom site that was home to the kirby mass attack first dump, because I cant seem to find it on there

explode1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i was wrong about the site since he said where it is but he said he has to dl first and seeder doesnt have a box and his upload is slow so might be a bit

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the update! I have my F5 ready.

If there is a link, I'm willing to be the guinea pig and test it on my Wii. :D
same here! only with dolphin

explode1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to all the people sending me PMs ill post a painfully obvious hint at where to find it when its up but the eta on the download is 2h then he still has to reupload it

Reactions: 2 people

explode1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea that too but from the comments he posted it sounds legit and idk why anyone would risk getting banned from that site just to troll people for 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeet the cat.