• Replies 1,628
  • Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
i wish i never listened to anyone saying this was going to leak early, ithink its pretty clearly it'll "leak" on launch day, or a day before now. noones willing to risk anything with an early leak for wahtever reason.

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know about you guys..but I am going to get ripped and watch another new episode of Beavis and Butthead tonight...LOL...hopefully we'll see SS out this weekend... but probably wont see it until its time when we all have to go back to Work..or school...LOL..

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know about you guys..but I am going to get ripped and watch another new episode of Beavis and Butthead tonight...LOL...hopefully we'll see SS out this weekend... but probably wont see it until its time when we all have to go back to Work..or school...LOL..

AW YEAH.

We come for your daughters hand....

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy knows how it is

FiREY_WRECK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm thinking by the end of the weekend.

Seeing as everyone who got it on the 11th wont be leaking it, id say somewhere closer to the 18th. Lets hope im wrong.

Maybe they are holding off for a day or two while they work out how they can upload with the least amount of risk. I know that if it was me that I'd be doing everything possible to not get caught :)

Reactions: 1 person

xvishon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a source I just understand that with the amount of copys that are in the wild now and some of the people who have copys I would not be entirely shocked to see a leak before the 12th. We will all have to wait and see I guess

♪Sebastian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing as everyone who got it on the 11th wont be leaking it, id say somewhere closer to the 18th. Lets hope im wrong.
"Everyone who got it on the 11th"? You do realize the 11th has just started in Switzerland, right? There's a big chance we'll see it within the next 24 hours.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Everyone who got it on the 11th"? You do realize the 11th has just started in Switzerland, right? There's a big chance we'll see it within the next 24 hours.
Lets hope your right.

Twilight_Urimm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i meant today but yeah i realize that lol (its like 2am over there)

♪Sebastian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, 2:30 AM (same as here in Sweden). If stores will still be selling it (which members have pointed out they might) + people getting it in the mail... well, there should be a good chance of a leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo