• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im waiting to finish the download or if someone gets it first to confirm it's fake. but it's not looking good.

Xane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Definitely fake.

MEycU.jpg

♪Sebastian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. Fake. The image matches 100%, they have simply placed the game disc over the soundtrack disc in IGN's pics.

profeten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
inside those 7 rarfiles is another rarfile, size 4'700'248'653 bytes
That pretty much guarantees it's fake. They placed a rar file inside a rar file so that you couldn't open it up before the downloading was finished to realize it was a fake. Classic trolling.

that's not a 100% at all. ive seen plenty of downloads like that that aren't fake. Not exactally a scene release we got here. But it does make me nervous i'll say that.

it is fake. just check the "proof" pic. he have used these two images https://p.twimg.com/AdG0N_WCAAAMuS9.jpg:large https://p.twimg.com/AdG1VGUCMAEBUAc.jpg:large .. compare them with this proof image http://hotimg.com/direct/bVQsBV2 and u'll see

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, since I don't pay extra for downloaded data... There is still hope that the release is not fake, only the proof.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I really doubt someone would use a photoshopped image as proof in a real torrent, so I'm cancelling my download. Oh well

T

Toutatis

Hopefully they gave a picture along with the torrent (and hopefully some people noticed the mediocre photo-montage) needless to complete the torrent now :)

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I really doubt someone would use a photoshopped image as proof in a real torrent, so I'm cancelling my download. Oh well

im not cancelling it in the off chance it isn't. but it's a long shot at this point. no point in faking proof of ownership.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, since I don't pay extra for downloaded data... There is still hope that the release is not fake, only the proof.
I hope you don't use that mentality when picking up women at the bar. Faking via proof can lead to all kinds of problems.
every 640 user(s) here doenst go to a bar to pick women... they stay in home wake up all night waiting for the leak

Harsesis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The countertop is the same too. Forget about looking at the case. What are the chances of having the exact same counttop, added to that taking the picture in exactly the same place.

Porro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well the proof isn't so fake...the two disc in here are one the game and one the symphony cd...so it isn't so fake. in the first pic you can see also the game dvd under the symphony one...in the center you can see the blue cover of the game disc

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Definitely fake.

MEycU.jpg
The disc insert is different though, could still be fake.

Stop looking at the disc and look at the ground underneath the case. Every single speckle in the pattern of the floor is precisely in the same exact spot on both images. They really should have gotten rid of that if they wanted to troll properly. If you gonna do something do it properly not half-assed :D

Reactions: 1 person

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I hope you don't use that mentality when picking up women at the bar. Faking via proof can lead to all kinds of problems.
every 640 user(s) here doenst go to a bar to pick women... they stay in home wake up all night waiting for the leak
lol
i must be special
my girl waiting for leak with me ^_^

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because bars are *the* place to go on a Thursday evening around 5PM (EST)

Besides, most people here probably aren't old enough to get into a bar, and most of the good ones are pretty good at spotting fake IDs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work