Hacking Sky3DScTool_v1.0.6_EN Archive Converter for SKY3DS/R5SDHC

jamesbox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SKY3DS crack Archive Converter tools Sky3DScTool_v1.0.6_EN!

Version 1.0.6 update:
Add TYPE archive parameter display(The correct archive of some games can only be backed up with the correct type parameter and the archive can be restored. Such as Paper Horse which is succeeded in importing and exporting the backup file after tested).

Version V1.0.5 update:
The problem of how to restore the archive backup is solved. By using the burning programmer of DW official website the archive which EEPROM is NO can be imported and exported. Each game's archive is 10MB. No archive lost and break after tested to restore the archive backup.

Version V1.0.4 update:
Too little changes to notice.

Version V1.0.3 update:
Add [Restore&Convert] function.
Add CARD type display.
Add EEPROM display.
Add ID display(If not all the data is FF, it is more correct to use this data to search template).
Other little changes.

Version 1.0.2 update:
Add support for saving 4GB games archives.

Version 1.0.1 update:
Solve the problem of memory overflow.
------------------
"YES" is seen in the below picture since it is the screenshot before converted. It should be NO after converted then the template can be modified and burn. Don't be confused.
27.png

The interface of converting the program. Add a column of TYPE. Some games such as Paper Horses need this parameter so that the archive data can only be exported and restored correctly.
28.png

Notice: If the data in column TYPE is not all the FF, so take this data subject to replace the corresponding data in template. Such as C2 F00 00 98..in the picture.

The prompt of convert instruction.
13.jpg

Replace the corresponding data in template.
Hints: the data of the sixth line in template(EB 38 FF 08..)is matched to the ID column of converter program.
14.jpg

MiKu Flick 2.. TYPE is all the FF. So according to the original way to modify, 4GB games is F0 00 98..
15.1.png

Click [HowToUse"TYPE"], the windon like below will pop out to teach how to use TYPE data.
26.jpg

25.jpg

Since TYPE data is all the FF, modify it acorrding to the original way.
17.jpg

TYPE column is all the FF, so 4GB changed to F0 00 98..
ID column is all the FF, so the sixth line should be all the FF.
18.jpg

Paper Mario JP version. CTR-P-AG5J
24.jpg

Modify template according to the prompt.
20.jpg

Change the data of the second line from 5th to 8th to C2 FA 00 98 of TYPE column in converter.
21.jpg

Modify the Paper Horse template.
22.jpg

The data of the sixth line of template is matched to the ID column in concerter.
23.jpg

Developed by ONERICE!

Download link: http://filetrip.net/dl?rqXFvcwoaD
Released by: max-console

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I just tried this.
I attempted to crack a Phoenix Wright Dual Destiny title and went in and changed the allocated hex addresses and saved the updated template.
The 'resource data not recognized' msg still pops up. Im pretty sure this is because this is an eshop title. I think i'll wait for a proper update.
I think that this was a release beta.

johnbus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure this is to put 10+ games on the red button Sky3DS. But I could be wrong.

It amazes me how few people actually know what this is or does, considering there's a sticky thread that explains it in great detail (as Method 1).

It's a tool that converts CARD1 type roms that use seperate EEPROM to CARD2 roms that save directly to the rom itself. This is useful, not only because it was the first successful way to bypass the red button limit, but because it's easier and more reliable to back up saves since all you have to do is back up the rom.

Reactions: DjoeN

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Oh! this is just an updated version of the tool used within method 1 on bypassing the 10 game limit. But to be honest after DiskWriter v1.05 this tool is quite redundant.

As I noticed in the changelog all they added was an archive type parameter setting which shows you what type of "archive" it is. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume this has something to do with how reliably it converts CARD1 games to CARD2 now as johnbus stated above me.

Then again this IS useful for those who want to stick to just one SD to house more than 10 games but because of the scrolling issues I can vouch that those who do are better off using more than 1 SD and segregating their games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night