Hacking SKY3ds worth getting?

Roaek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
and is it possible to get banned if say i played a few games offline then went online and played my legit game, would there be anyway for them to track that and ban me?

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
and is it possible to get banned if say i played a few games offline then went online and played my legit game, would there be anyway for them to track that and ban me?
No comments towards your first question.
As for the second question, no one knows except Nintendo.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it worth getting: Perhaps, depends on the user. Ask that yourself.
Will you be banned in your described scenario: Most probably not.
May they track you in the future and ban you: Perhaps they do, it is possible but I don't think it will happen.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I do this all the time.

In fact... let me enlighten you...

Willy-Wonka-Roll-Over-Surprise_3972442693421782.gif

You CAN:

Streetpass/Homepass (luvs me sum homepass spamming, Cessilia was sooooo easy)
Play over network (multiplayer fun with friends and family!)
Play/trade over IR (sneaky...)

You CAN'T:

Play over internet without using private headers. (booo!)

YOU CAN:

Play your Sky3DS, collect all your pokemon, trade them over to your original cart and then go online with original cart and trade away again.

On firmware 9.5.0-22U or below, you can even import/export pokemon using browser into/out of your Sky3DS game and then slap them on your original cart while making a master collection on your PC using PKHeX editor.

If you have private headers on Sky3DS YOU CAN USE POWERSAVES! (yay!)

If you already own a legit Pokemon OR/AS/X/Y on your system and have used it on Powersaves, YOU CAN USE POWERSAVES TO MAX OUT YOUR SKY3DS VERSIONS!!! (yay!)

SHARE THE SKY3DS WITH FRIENDS!!!! Yup. It pretty much works on any 3DS system and allows you to create network (not ONLINE/INTERNET) multiplayer games easily. Especially if you have a DL copy, an original cart, and a Sky3DS. That's three ppl at once!! So much better than using uPlay or Demos which have limited character selections and capabilities. (glares @ Smash Bros. addicts)

BUT IF YOU CAN'T:

Dump roms to get headers (GW or NinjaHax), stay away from INTERNET/ONLINE play.

NOW.... here's what I've discovered...

I tried Tetris Ultimate ONLINE with Sky3DS. BANNED. Went into my Pokemon AS game, not banned.

So it is GAME SPECIFIC. NOT USER ACCOUNT.

And the bans will last from 16-30 days depending on your crime. But eventually, they unBan you. Just don't keep doing it or they will catch on.

Otherwise... ENJOY YOUR SKY3DS!!! (at least it works!)

vrX8bHV.jpg

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOW.... here's what I've discovered...

I tried Tetris Ultimate ONLINE with Sky3DS. BANNED. Went into my Pokemon AS game, not banned.

So it is GAME SPECIFIC. NOT USER ACCOUNT.

And the bans will last from 16-30 days depending on your crime. But eventually, they unBan you. Just don't keep doing it or they will catch on.

It is console-specific, not game or user account (NNID) specific. You most likely had the header setup wrong for the Tetris game, i.e. error -0123. Bans are a different error code and apply in all games, including friends list.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is console-specific, not game or user account (NNID) specific. You most likely had the header setup wrong for the Tetris game, i.e. error -0123. Bans are a different error code and apply in all games, including friends list.

Nope.

I did nothing of the sort. Still am using template0310.txt (unedited) and went online today and traded away a Lucario using my OG cart.

I also did it to NESUltRemix on Sky3DS and got banned. Everything else is fine. Just no TetrisUlt or NESRemix. But I don't go online with them anymore anyhow.

But since I'm stuck on 9.5.0-22U I am currently SOL on eShop, playing online with SmashBros and can't use NintendoZone even though my homepass lights it up. All of which require firmware updates which I booted into sysnand update config and turned off.

So as long as you don't spam play major titles like Smash, Pokemonz, MarioKart, etc., they really don't mind.

The accidental online connect happens, so be careful. Best to turn off wifi when using Sky3DS, but I know my stuff. I collect homepasses while playing on Sky3DS all the time.

Next...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...