NNID linked to Nintendo Account, possible ban?

randomperded

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, considering hacking my primary 3DS since the online life of the thing is nearly up, though my NNID on it is linked to my Nintendo Account for the account balance link, has there been any report or possibility that if the NNID got banned, that the ban would also follow into my Nintendo Account on my Switch? I'm pretty new to this so I'd like to just doubly make certain I don't screw myself up here.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there, considering hacking my primary 3DS since the online life of the thing is nearly up, though my NNID on it is linked to my Nintendo Account for the account balance link, has there been any report or possibility that if the NNID got banned, that the ban would also follow into my Nintendo Account on my Switch? I'm pretty new to this so I'd like to just doubly make certain I don't screw myself up here.
No its fine. theres no worries about it.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a chance. There have been no reported bans of a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID because of a hacked console.

In the past, if a ban happened, it was specific to the console only. NNID bans usually happened due to other reasons not related to hacking.

randomperded

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a chance. There have been no reported bans of a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID because of a hacked console.

In the past, if a ban happened, it was specific to the console only. NNID bans usually happened due to other reasons not related to hacking.
Thanks for the info!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto