Hacking SimCity Creator

cataphonicdisson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd throw this in the compatibility threads but none of them have been posted in or looked at for months :/

I have the latest Wiigator gamma loader with the 002 fix, and I burnt a slew of newer releases last night. They all worked except for SimCity Creator - It gives the generic "an error has occured, please turn off your wii etc" message whenever I try to boot it up. The compatibility list says its working with no special instructions or notes or anything.

Am I the only one with this problem? Think it might be a bad burn or somethin' I have to do? I've heard people mentioning changing IOS249 with one of Waninkoko's apps but the compatibility list didn't list that as a possible fix for this title (as it did others.)

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive had this same prob im trying to run a patched copy that worked befor now it wont every other game runs fine now but this game im on 3.2u softmii2.1.1 and have burned a patched and unpatched but no go any ideas would be awesome.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what reigion r u trying ive noticed with some games even with softmii you have to use in your reigion games but the list is very few

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Did they make a tomb raider for N64?