SimCity Creator

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by cataphonicdisson, Mar 27, 2009.

1. cataphonicdisson
    OP

cataphonicdisson Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2008
    Canada
    I'd throw this in the compatibility threads but none of them have been posted in or looked at for months :/

I have the latest Wiigator gamma loader with the 002 fix, and I burnt a slew of newer releases last night. They all worked except for SimCity Creator - It gives the generic "an error has occured, please turn off your wii etc" message whenever I try to boot it up. The compatibility list says its working with no special instructions or notes or anything.

Am I the only one with this problem? Think it might be a bad burn or somethin' I have to do? I've heard people mentioning changing IOS249 with one of Waninkoko's apps but the compatibility list didn't list that as a possible fix for this title (as it did others.)

2. computerboy

computerboy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 20, 2008
    Swaziland
    Mine is working fine. You might have a bad burn so just try burning again.

3. riddle43

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Mich USA
    ive had this same prob im trying to run a patched copy that worked befor now it wont every other game runs fine now but this game im on 3.2u softmii2.1.1 and have burned a patched and unpatched but no go any ideas would be awesome. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. goku1980

goku1980 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 20, 2008
    United States
    what reigion r u trying ive noticed with some games even with softmii you have to use in your reigion games but the list is very few

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice