Gaming Silent.Hill.Shattered.Dreams.USA.Wii-BiOSHOCK

overlay_watch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I reinstalled cIOS rev14, so I'm running that plus 4.1E via Safe Updater.

Game still doesn't work and I'm still getting the "insert game disk" error. This is so annoying. I've tried three different loaders too. Any help?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Scorpin200 said:
What is this game really im confused it's nothing like silent hill just a different game really.

It's a "reimagining" of the first game.

Nothing seems wrong with this release apart from the mistake in the title, so why's it not being given a number?

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I'm already complete game, its not remake of original silent hill 1 its different game, good story and nice gfx, very short 6-7h, no weapons in game and running from enemies suxx hard.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Wow...never thought that this game could shock me (I went through Dead Space, so I experienced hell already
tongue.gif
)....though, after some minutes, it's actually quite spooky...and running away from the Enemies makes you panik a bit! Also, it just looks awesome, and makes good use of the WiiMote, so...

Great game!

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Wow...never thought that this game could shock me (I went through Dead Space, so I experienced hell already
tongue.gif
)....though, after some minutes, it's actually quite spooky...and running away from the Enemies makes you panik a bit! Also, it just looks awesome, and makes good use of the WiiMote, so...

Great game!

I agree, few games have ever made me jump, but this one has me a little freaked (and this is coming from a guy that can watch a SAW marathon and then head to bed), it does a good job of setting the atmosphere and getting the player involved and I think the lack of weapons is great, it adds some mortality to the game. I have only played a little bit but I just jumped a little when I thought I saw something in the shadows after the town just froze over, I quickly shut the wii off knowing that if I have to head to bed shortly and it wont help things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme