OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
ok i've spent some time with this game and i must say its cool ^^

graphics - game look like FF7 o.o that was first thing i tought when i saw it xD i mean the sceneries are prerendered and you move on the as a polygon character >_< in-game artworks are sweet @_@ i want an artbook from Sigma >_< i love the avatars draw style ^__________^

sound - music is also good o.o havent heard any annoying tunes like its common in games these days >__> voice-over is great @__@

system - weeee~ game system was what i was interested the most xD at first i was afraid a bit that battles would be complicated or annoying like in TWEWY ( this game was looking ok, nice plot, but controls failed as hell ) but they arent xD you catch it fast how to pwn xD only thing that annoys me a bit is that i can't switch hand like in Ninja Gaiden DS >_< i neeed to use right hand... and im left handed lmao~

anyways, this game pwns~! famitsu failed xD i want it in english xD NOW~!

DarkSwordman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is super great, although the battle system seems to be a little annoying at first, but when you get the hang of it, it's wonderful

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Pimpmynintendo said:
Seven said:
Have fun with that vertical Japanese text system. Looks fun to hack for translation.
Don't you mean vertical right to left?
The game's text scrolls from top to bottom, much like a Japanese novel/book. At least that's what I've seen from the trailers that I've watched a couple months ago.

Good god, this thread is crawling with weeaboos.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seven said:
Good god, this thread is crawling with weeaboos.
Aren't you happy to be with your own kind?

QUOTE(kazuki_pl @ Aug 21 2008, 03:29 PM) graphics - game look like FF7 o.o that was first thing i tought when i saw it xD i mean the sceneries are prerendered and you move on the as a polygon character
Minus the Popeye hands.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seven said:
Have fun with that vertical Japanese text system. Looks fun to hack for translation.
I can't imagine anyone taking the time to fan-translate a squeenix game nowadays, at least not if there's any work involved. I mean, when was the last game they didn't release internationally?

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ruri said:
Seven said:
I can't imagine anyone taking the time to fan-translate a squeenix game nowadays, at least not if there's any work involved. I mean, when was the last game they didn't release internationally?
Way more than you think.
Here is a list of DS games that haven't and probably won't be.
Nanashi no Game(this is just in my opinion that it won't be)
Front Mission 2089(same)
Yosumin DS
Itadaki Street DS
Egg Monster Hero(this made me kinda sad)

Regalia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda reminds me of 'Death Note' for some weird reason. Great animation and setting, but I keep thinking the next guy to pop on screen is gonna look like Light or something...
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Yeah, BonziBuddy was both spyware and ad-ware. It collected children's personal information without consent as well as display fake Windows popups.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast bonzi got discontinued
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, atleast bonzi got discontinued