Status
Not open for further replies.

smileroxas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've searched and searched and searched and I've found guides and help - but not a translation.
and don't tell me this is a duplicate topic - because the other topics have been closed and allow no new posts.

I'm not talking about "let's hack the rom and insert English text into it"
I'm talking about a simple "this is what they're saying if you wanted to know"
There was a topic made two years ago... and last year about this - but they wanted a hacked rom.
actually, someone was going to create like a simple text file of dialogue, but then others kept telling the OP that it's difficult putting text in the rom and everything got so confusing.

Sigma Harmonics is never going to be localized for the US sadly - because of the encoding and everything, so that's why i'm asking here. the guide is helpful, but it just tells you what to do.

So - this might probably get ignored, but at least I asked, you know?

Simply, is anyone willing to - in their spare time - make a simple translation of the dialogue of Sigma Harmonics?

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smileroxas said:
So, I've searched and searched and searched and I've found guides and help - but not a translation.
and don't tell me this is a duplicate topic - because the other topics have been closed and allow no new posts.

I'm not talking about "let's hack the rom and insert English text into it"
I'm talking about a simple "this is what they're saying if you wanted to know"
There was a topic made two years ago... and last year about this - but they wanted a hacked rom.
actually, someone was going to create like a simple text file of dialogue, but then others kept telling the OP that it's difficult putting text in the rom and everything got so confusing.

Sigma Harmonics is never going to be localized for the US sadly - because of the encoding and everything, so that's why i'm asking here. the guide is helpful, but it just tells you what to do.

So - this might probably get ignored, but at least I asked, you know?

Simply, is anyone willing to - in their spare time - make a simple translation of the dialogue of Sigma Harmonics?

You might request this in gameFAQs board, or this forum's game discussion board. This is a ROM hacking board, so people here do ROM hacking.
happy.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think he wants only the script/story translation, not a rom hack or a translated game.
But it should still be asked in the translation request topic, maybe someone will be willing to translate the main story without the need to hack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    BakerMan won't bake cakes for chat. :ninja:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, but we can have uremum's cake
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should ask for Green leaf brownies
    Space Cakes?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Space Cakes?