Gaming Sigma Harmonics Help Thread

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
probably, if I finish it, it will take hours of trial and error while taking note of the used steps, but I might get lucky.

and there is a third reasoning board (purpose unknown), with tokens given to you by this enemy that is a chest containing three cats, it's as easy to find as it is to defeat (both easy), since it shows in the map as a golden version of your icon

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you get an X I am pretty sure it's wrong and if you get a triangle I think it means partially correct.

Edit: I also forgot to say that I think it only shows the first wrong one/half truth one you get so this makes it more frustrating figuring out what goes with what.

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thanks for the info. I had already noticed about the X part, the situation was the same that GameDragon got: got it, fought the boss, got wiped out quicker than I could touch a card

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I got a perfect will edit this if I did after boss fight.

Edit: YES I got an S here is the things you input.
Yes
Poison/Note
Yes
Wine
Old Guy
3 people

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Would this be it?
Stage1S.jpg

Nice work Pimpmynintendo, mind if I put this on the first post?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks a bunch. I've added it. I also put the corresponding battle music for each card. I'm also attempting to roughly translate the cards. I guess this game is inspiring me to learn Japanese.

I'll put an explanation for the battle music later, though copy_zero has already explained most of it.

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a solution for stage 2. It's D rank, though.

Place 2F aligned with the black, small circle
Then, yes
Blood
Sound
The Maid
I will try another combinations tomorrow

the boss is easy, even with a D Rank. just use the ALL Attack (the 360º one) and healing as much as you can. as long as you destroy most of the bees, the boss will spawn them and waste some attacks.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some interesting things I've learned so far. I probably already mentioned some of it, but I'll add it anyway.

- When you change Jobs, your card line-up changes too. That was probably obvious, but oh well...
- The Sword Job has more cards on the first and second row. You might want to use Cow/Ox(牛) as battle music to make full use of this set.
- Card properties sometimes depending on Job. On the default job, the Tiger card will use Large Full Circle Attack (全周大攻撃). On the Sword Job it will change to Full Circle Attack (全周攻撃). Large Full Circle Attack is a bit stronger.
- Sword Job is good at attacking enemies facing straight ahead.
- Default Job is good at allacking all enemies with Large Full Circle Attack.

I haven't got the Gunner job, so I don't know much about it yet. And your SP theory copy_zero, doesn't seem to work. I've noticed no difference when healing. Only after leveling up does the amount change. Atleast for me.

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
that could be a good theory. I did wonder what the sp was used for, after confirming that it didn't increase the power of the recovery card. and it could work not only to get new ones, but to strengthen the current ones

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, as I said the game is real lenient when it comes to reasoning. Theres probably multiple endings or extra stages depending on your choices. I'm just guessing though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc