Hacking DEAD [Shutdown]DragonInjector - Game Cart Payload Injector (Trinket M0 Clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Once the prototype is finished and working I'll stick a small batch of 10 on tindie, and if that goes well I'll see about a bigger batch.
I am sorry, I am pretty sure that you meant 11. Yeah, one more for your best buddy, startburst.

Seriously, though, as I mentioned on electronrancher's project thread, I would really like to purchase the final product, even if I do not really need it. What matters is to support ideas like this. I feel like a child reading your progress; always in awe, even though I understand nothing.

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
I will buy one, just because it's an awesome idea. In no rush though so keep up the good work.

Thanks for the support! It'll be a few weeks until the first batch of 10 is done and those have all been claimed so you have time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am sorry, I am pretty sure that you meant 11. Yeah, one more for your best buddy, startburst.

Seriously, though, as I mentioned on electronrancher's project thread, I would really like to purchase the final product, even if I do not really need it. What matters is to support ideas like this. I feel like a child reading your progress; always in awe, even though I understand nothing.

Don't worry, I'll make sure there's one for you buddy :D

Thanks for the kind words! I feel the same joy working on this kind of thing, when you finally figure something tough out or get a cool idea working. It's a great feeling and I'm happy to hear others are as excited as I am!

Also if there's something you don't understand and wish you did, just ask and I'll do my best. I'd love to encourage others to get more into this stuff :)

Last edited by MatinatorX,

Konsus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@MatinatorX

Seems like I can't PM you. Would also preorder one if you can find a cheap shipping to Germany.
Otherwise the Germans could order one package and distribute it theirselves here, as shipping domestically is very cheap (0.80€ to 4.99€)

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
@MatinatorX

Seems like I can't PM you. Would also preorder one if you can find a cheap shipping to Germany.
Otherwise the Germans could order one package and distribute it theirselves here, as shipping domestically is very cheap (0.80€ to 4.99€)

Hi Konsus, unfortunately all the preorders have gone way faster than I thought so yours will have to come from the following batch of 100. I'd allow more but I want to make sure if there's something I need to fix that I don't have more than 10 people to make amends with.

Shipping seems reasonable for standard airmail to Germany with no tracking at about $10 CAD, but adding tracking inexplicably raises the price to $40, at least with Canada Post. I'll take a look at other couriers once the tindie page goes live, as they might have some restrictions when it comes to shipping. I'll do what I can though to make it as cheap as possible, here in Canada we get dinged for international shipping pretty hard as well. I live 2 hours from New York but a small package from there costs $30 to ship, so I know your pain.

Reactions: Plunt and tiliarou

Konsus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Konsus, unfortunately all the preorders have gone way faster than I thought so yours will have to come from the following batch of 100. I'd allow more but I want to make sure if there's something I need to fix that I don't have more than 10 people to make amends with.

2nd batch seems good, too. So the first fixes should be applied already (if there are any problems at all)

Keep up the good work!

Jay Griggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work for a company in Detroit GHI Electronics that could mass produce this board if it takes off. I'm just a developer so I cant comment on prices (Above my pay grade). We have all the equipment and currently make our own boards plus alot stuff for BeagleBoard. www.ghielectronics.com. If you're just looking for the raw board and then you assemble it, I imagine it could be cheap.

Reactions: tiliarou

uludag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji

Shipping seems reasonable for standard airmail to Germany with no tracking at about $10 CAD, but adding tracking inexplicably raises the price to $40, at least with Canada Post. I'll take a look at other couriers once the tindie page goes live, as they might have some restrictions when it comes to shipping. I'll do what I can though to make it as cheap as possible, here in Canada we get dinged for international shipping pretty hard as well. I live 2 hours from New York but a small package from there costs $30 to ship, so I know your pain.

2nd batch seems good, too. So the first fixes should be applied already (if there are any problems at all)

Keep up the good work!

Another fanboy from Germany here. I would love to receive one from the second batch as well. @Konsus: If you see a possibility to share the shipping costs, let's do that!
Anyways, @MatinatorX, thank you so much for the good work. I come back to this thread every day to keep track of the process. Pure awesomeness.

sheg0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Another fanboy from Germany here. I would love to receive one from the second batch as well. @Konsus: If you see a possibility to share the shipping costs, let's do that!
Anyways, @MatinatorX, thank you so much for the good work. I come back to this thread every day to keep track of the process. Pure awesomeness.
+1 for Germany :D

Degga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
+1 for Germany i want your Dragon Injector too please registrate me for the second batch!

Last edited by Degga,

Eduba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
+1 for Germany. Where can i preorder? I Maybe only need a populated Board since i have a 3d printer :)

_Shebang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a good way of keeping up with your sale schedule? I missed out on the batch of 10 but I'd like to try and get in on a larger run if you happen to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7