Gaming showing off 3 different kind of Official GBA (SP) screens ! AGS-001 AGS-101

geargeeksp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
快照_31.png

the other day , guys from the GBA server has been telling me that there is only 2 different kinds of GBA screens, here let me show you all that , there are actually 3 kinds, the two types of GBA backlit screens, Type A & Type B

geargeeksp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You're including the OG GBA?
nope. og GBA has neither front , nor backlit, all 3 are official screen of the GBA SP , which can be modded for OG GBA~
and my msg should be quite clear, if you have a 101, see if you have the type - B it is very easy to spot it~
and i bet u some do , some dont haha~

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think he's talking about the types of backlit screens there are
exactly brother~

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
nope. og GBA has neither front , nor backlit, all 3 are official screen of the GBA SP , which can be modded for OG GBA~
and my msg should be quite clear, if you have a 101, see if you have the type - B it is very easy to spot it~
and i bet u some do , some dont haha~

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

exactly brother~
Okay, what's the third type then?

Reactions: Deleted User

geargeeksp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Ugh, fiiiine.

This isn't actually news. In GBA modding there is a distinction between "white tab" and "normal" screens and one seems to work better with some mods than the other.
well i guess , nobody told me about it before lol, everybody is like, there is just 101 and 001 , i was like WTF~ , but I think my video is quite sufficient in showing how different they are, I dont do any of this mod myself though, just quite happy with my white-tab type-b as it is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.