Show replys to your last post

I-Fatman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to have such a button, if there is already I sure am blind. The only notifications I have got is when someone like your post or quoted it. Not everyone quotes so I couldn't tell if someone has replyed to me or not.

I would find that much simpler than go to the topic and see if anyone has answered your question every now and then.

Please correct me if and guide me to the button if there is one and I apologize if you find this idea lame or stupid.

Edit: Hahahahahah I found the button just as I pressed "send. Please forgive me and delete this. I feel so stupid...........

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just click the "Follow this topic" button
gallery_202697_985_51135.jpg

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
There's mentions (@[Username]) but that's dependant on if a person uses it or not.

If they don't, there's no way you can find out without having to read the thread but 9.99 out of 10 times, they will quote you.

Or you could just search your username like I do sometimes.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Hope this helps :unsure:
gallery_264389_1043_57383.jpg

Give's you a list, where you can then click on the blue square just before the thread title, which carries you to your last read post in the topic, which will most likely be from your last post. From there you gotta read the thread. Well that's only if no one 'mentions' you.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Just click the "Follow this topic" button
*snip*
If it's his own thread, sure.

But if it's a different thread, that's another thing.
Except you're wrong. When you're following a thread, all posts to that thread, no matter who the op is, will send you a notification.

Reactions: 2 people

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When someone directly quotes you or a post mentions you, you get a notification.
If they just reply and it's a reply to your message, but not directly quoting you or mentioning you, the only way to know if they are replying directly towards you is to follow the thread with the little button or just keep checking in on it now and then.

Reactions: 1 person

I-Fatman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope this helps :unsure:
gallery_264389_1043_57383.jpg

Give's you a list, where you can then click on the blue square just before the thread title, which carries you to your last read post in the topic, which will most likely be from your last post. From there you gotta read the thread. Well that's only if no one 'mentions' you.

That's exactly what I was looking for thanks. Otherwise I thought the only option was to follow the thread. And if I do that is there a "stop follow this thread" or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.