Rosalina menu contrast setting on max and now my 3DS is blinded and i don't know how to revert is

Feesh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i was toying around with the Rosalina menu options and then i turned my contrast to max. Instead of just clicking the d-pad back to the right to until i was satisfied i accidentaly clicked B, now leaving me with a blinded 3ds screen and unable to revert the changes. Godmode and other menus still function. Everything is still okay and i still hear music and sound effects in the home menu and nothing when i open the Rosalina menu like it should function.. Can someone please tell me how to revert this absolutely stupid mistake of mine? (Like a soft reset?) Or can someone tell me how many times i need to click certain buttons in order to reach the contrast setting so i can revert it back to normal myself? Photos of every menu up to the contrast setting is also helpful so i can see myself how many times i need to click in order to navigate there. Sorry if this is the wrong thread (This is my first post) and thanks in advance!! :D
1703156388064.png

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Remove the SD card and put it into the PC.
Navigate to the \luma\config.ini file on the card and open it in any text editor.
Scroll down to the [screen_filters] category and either edit the values yourself or delete that entire section and let Luma3DS rebuild it.
Save and close the file and put the SD card back in your console.

You can also edit the values in GodMode9 directly from the console if you have it, though its editor is exclusively a hex editor and more cumbersome to use. If all you have is just the console and you 3DShell and no GodMode9 you can also go to the config.ini location and delete the file, restart the console and let Luma3DS reconfigure itself. Doing that you will lose any custom settings such as menu shortcut and homebrew set app and will need to reconfigure those.

Reactions: Feesh

Feesh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Remove the SD card and put it into the PC.
Navigate to the \luma\config.ini file on the card and open it in any text editor.
Scroll down to the [screen_filters] category and either edit the values yourself or delete that entire section and let Luma rebuild it.
Save and close the file and put the SD card back in your console.
Thank you very much! I'm gonna try it the moment i am home! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...