Homebrew Should I trust this amazon seller?

Red_Wolf1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly you can't ever fully trust someone online, id personally try to hit up local gamestops, cex, Walmart, etc before buying one online for cfw purposes

DashAhead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He was 57% feedback rating so it's pretty iffy. I've never trusted Amazon sellers to be honest; does Amazon have any safeguards for the buyer?

sadboychaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go through eBay instead. I would trust the sellers there more than amazon if they aren't a company themselves. But if you want to get an N3DSXL, hit up your local GameStop or EB games depending where you live. They sell for retail and are below 11.3 as of rn

Reactions: Quantumcat

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't buy from this seller. In the last year he has had 5 buyers provide feedback. 80% was negative. I agree, but a console that is not hacked from eBay or even letgo (I've seen some there). Just be sure they power up. Some are failed hardmods.

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the Wii Homebrew scene, it's illegal to make others pay for hacks considering that they're strictly freeware. I wouldn't advise buying anything like that.

Hell, getting arm9loaderhax and Luma set up is pretty easy. You wouldn't need to pay somebody for it unless you can't do it yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill