Should I trust this amazon seller?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by SpiffyJUNIOR, Mar 8, 2017.

1. SpiffyJUNIOR
    OP

SpiffyJUNIOR GBAtemp Fan

Apr 13, 2016
    United States
    US
    Last edited by SpiffyJUNIOR, Mar 8, 2017
  2. Red_Wolf1

Red_Wolf1 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2015
    United States
    Honestly you can't ever fully trust someone online, id personally try to hit up local gamestops, cex, Walmart, etc before buying one online for cfw purposes

3. DashAhead

DashAhead GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2016
    United States
    He was 57% feedback rating so it's pretty iffy. I've never trusted Amazon sellers to be honest; does Amazon have any safeguards for the buyer?

4. lcie nimbus

lcie nimbus 100th degree asskicker

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    it says the order was cancelled multiple times due to "pricing error".

5. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Why buy online, pay extra for the a9lh and also pay postage costs, when you could look at your local online classifieds and shop around for a second-hand one at a good price?

6. sadboychaz

sadboychaz Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2017
    United States
    Go through eBay instead. I would trust the sellers there more than amazon if they aren't a company themselves. But if you want to get an N3DSXL, hit up your local GameStop or EB games depending where you live. They sell for retail and are below 11.3 as of rn

Quantumcat likes this.
  7. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer Frizzle Fry

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    California
    I wouldn't buy from this seller. In the last year he has had 5 buyers provide feedback. 80% was negative. I agree, but a console that is not hacked from eBay or even letgo (I've seen some there). Just be sure they power up. Some are failed hardmods.

8. YoshiB

YoshiB GBATemp resident

Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    Ohio
    In the Wii Homebrew scene, it's illegal to make others pay for hacks considering that they're strictly freeware. I wouldn't advise buying anything like that.

Hell, getting arm9loaderhax and Luma set up is pretty easy. You wouldn't need to pay somebody for it unless you can't do it yourself.

9. Grantman20

Grantman20 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2016
    United States
    Littleroot Town
    11.3 just came out boi most refurbished 3ds and almost all new 3ds will be on 11.2