[Singapore] 10% discount on Nintendo Switch repair service: Joycons, console, maintenance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Over the past years I got TWO sets of Switch joycons that stopped working:
- one of the joycons no longer syncs with the console
- one of the joycons has broken SL/SR buttons and the sync LED doesn't work anymore, although it still syncs
- and to crown it all, both sets of joycon have the infamous joycon drift (left joycons only)

When my first set of joycons broke, I tried getting in touch with the official nintendo customer service. As my joycons are out of warranty I wasn't entitled for free repairs.
They told me the repairs would be long and costly and I might as well buy new ones. So I ended up buying a new set.
And then the new set started dysfunctioning too!

I was going to buy yet another set of joycons again, I was looking on Carousell for second hand sets, but instead, I stumbled upon Nick's repair service:
https://www.carousell.sg/p/affordab...witch-lite-joycon-samsung-psp-ps4-1099365606/

Affordable Repairs: Nintendo Switch/Lite/Joycon/Samsung/PSP/PS4
Many years of experience repairing electronics, at your service. Beware of imitation sellers who copied my post below and pasted on their own page. Trust my reviews.

**Why are my repairs so cheap?**
Free diagnostic test. I'm operating from home due to COVID-19, so no need to pay rent. Will pass the savings to my customers. 😊

I also repair PS4 controllers, PSP, and Nintendo switch Lite.

Is your joycon having drifting? SR SL buttons spoilt? Cannot power on? Changing shell?

**Cheap repair**
Diagnostic - FREE
Drifting joystick (Switch/Lite)
Unresponsive SL SR
Rail Replacement
Joycon lock/latch
Battery replacement
Change shell
Cleaning console

The list is not exhaustive, PM me your request and I'll be happy to help you. On the spot repair available!

If cannot repair, no charges. No deposit needed. No minimum fee. Simple and transparent. 😊

**Feel free to contact me**
- Click REQUEST at the bottom of this page.
- WhatsApp me at

https://wa.me/6587421741
(click link).
- SMS not supported.

I also repair PS4 controllers, PSP, and Nintendo switch Lite.

I went to meet Nick today and he fixed all my joycon issues + replaced my Switch's dusty choking fan.
The console is brand new and I now have two sets of perfectly working joycons :D
The job was done in record time and for a very reasonable rate.
Nick is particularly friendly and welcoming, and he even lurks on GBAtemp every now and then! PS: You should join, my friend ;)

He is offering a 10% discount on his services to all readers at GBAtemp.
All you need to do is tell him you read about his services on GBAtemp and then he'll apply the discount for you!
The discount code is: gbatemp10off
Enjoy!

Last edited by Costello,
Reactions: DinohScene

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I am locking the thread as per Nick's request so that you can look him up directly for your repairs (if you post here he might not see your message)
His contact details are given in the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: