Hacking Should I sell my New 3DS XL and...

RennyFlame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sell my New 3DS XL and Sky3DS and use some of the money to buy another one with a low firmware so I can get into the CFW scene? With the recent release of the Sky3DS+, I was going to buy it day one, but it at this point seems like a hassle to buy a completely new flashcart for $50 less than a used New 3DS XL.

What would you guys do?

Last edited by RennyFlame,
Reactions: Deleted-236924

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The N3DS is a lot better man, don't do it...

Get a Sky3ds+ to play retail & AP games and Ninjhax in your New 3DS.

If you want eShop games just get a cheap $60 2DS in ebay to play them with rxTools.

The best would be to get a CFW N3DS, but that's just my opinion and I'm not in your shoes, I don't know if that may be a long shot for you, so you should think what fits best your needs.

RennyFlame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's exactly what i did. :)
I won't need a copy of some game starting out, would I? Like cubic ninja or something?

The N3DS is a lot better man, don't do it...

Get a Sky3ds+ to play retail & AP games and Ninjhax in your New 3DS.

If you want eShop games just get a cheap $60 2DS in ebay to play them with rxTools.

The best would be to get a CFW N3DS, but that's just my opinion and I'm not in your shoes, I don't know if that may be a long shot for you, so you should think what fits best your needs.

Heh, that's actually what I meant, buying another new 3ds XL, just one 9.2 or below.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't need a copy of some game starting out, would I? Like cubic ninja or something?

Heh, that's actually what I meant, buying another new 3ds XL, just one 9.2 or below.

There are guides that don't require a game anymore.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-a-cfw-on-a-9-0-9-2-n3ds-without-cn-oot.398394/

Your original post was a little missleading, it looked like you were thinking in selling the N3DS and getting an o3DS one in a lower FW lol

PocketCoffee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly the N3DS isn't that much of a benefit over the normal one, I would just sell it and buy a lower FW 3DS/2DS (although if you can sell it for high enough you might be able to snag a low FW N3ds)

RennyFlame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly the N3DS isn't that much of a benefit over the normal one, I would just sell it and buy a lower FW 3DS/2DS (although if you can sell it for high enough you might be able to snag a low FW N3ds)

I think getting the N3DS is worth it.

HANS, emulators running better and the binding of Isaac rebirth are totally worth the upgrade for me.

3DS4FUN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking of just selling off my N3DS on CFW and just sticking with my 3ds xl with cfw. I don't feel it's worth it plus at this point I can make over $100 off of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show