Hacking Should i just continue using Gamma Launcher?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
or is there better options now? I know about SoftMii and Preloader (well not alot tbh but i know there meant to make games load via disc channel right?) but i'm to scared to update now with all this other stuff i've installed and do something to my Wii. it's been so long since i put Gamma on the first time i dont know what i have and dont have installed on my Wii anymore. if Gamma is old news now and shouldn't be used anymore can someone tell me how i can delete everything and start again and what is recomended for Wii Backups?

bolex17

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CIOSCORP wouldnt work for me for some reason (Alot of games won't show up in Disk Channel)
So I am just going to stick to using Gamma Launcher (100% compatibility with all the games i tried so far)

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well the disc channel loading sounds good, plus Sam n Max doesn't work for me on Gamma and i tried a few different fixes i read about on this board but for some reason they wouldn' work.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sam and Max you need to use Multi cIOS installer and install IOS33 with cIOS36 dip patch as IOS33 and run the game thru SoftChip pointing towards IOS33...!!!
smile.gif

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yer thats what i tried, but whn i try it it says "error installing" or something like that, i have no idea why. i must have something installed thats stopping it from installing but i dont know what it'll be.

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nelson9937955 said:
It it isn't broke...why fix it?

Gamma works PERFECT for me. Until it doesn't, thats when I will look for something else

your rite, i messed around with softmii and fucked up my wii by trying to get rid of it.
stay with gamma ime

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
Sam and Max you need to use Multi cIOS installer and install IOS33 with cIOS36 dip patch as IOS33 and run the game thru SoftChip pointing towards IOS33...!!!
smile.gif

This doesn't work!

You have to met 2 conditions in order to be able to play the game:
1. The IOS the tmd of the game is pointing at a cIOS, you can achieve this with IOS Version patching, or with installing a cIOS at IOS33. The installer requires that you delete IOS33 before with AnyTitleDeleter
2. The game has to be launched by the disc channel! That's why it works with cioscorp, but the Gamma rebooter is said to work too for this.

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Even there's plenty of improved way to run backups on the Wii (softmii/cioscorp), i keep my 3 launchers:
- BackupLauncher 0.3G + 002Fix
- SoftChip 0.84
- GeckoOS 1.07 (waiting for 2.0!)

Along with Preloader 0.28 and CrazyIntro i'm fine and that's everything i install on all Wii that i'm asked to softmod!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.