PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not to spook you or spread rumors but I'm not sure if 2.9.5 is stable. The guys at softmii rushed out an updated package around the 2.9.X level and it was unstable. I would wait to see what 3.0 brings. Hopefully the new 3.0 will incorporate a USB loader and FW 4.0 solution for you.

I know there is a previous version of softmii on the website. softmii.org its version 2.1 or something...

A nice bootmii incorporation would be good for softmii too...but I'm not sure that team twiizers would allow that bundled in.

FYI I'm still running Riskii on 3.2 (percursor to softmii) with preloader .29 upgrade but with bootmii nand back up I might upgrade to 4.0 myself for the USB loader function.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You know that softmii is just a guide with a pack of utilities, right..?? I mean there can't be unestability on SoftMii, only at some app, and to be honest I wouldn't know wich one cause I have all of my app up-to-date and all of them work just fine...!!
wink.gif

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoftMii, as is, is just a guide with a package of apps. 3.0 will change that. I can't give an exact release date, so I won't. Besides, anything I say won't even be believed by anyone on GBAtemp
tongue.gif

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the problems with 2.9.5 have to do with LU64+ wii's or whatever. I installed everything on my wii (not an LU64+ wii) and it works fine with a 3.2U setup. It doesn't really provide anything that isn't provided in the 2.1.1 softmii (or whatever it is) package, so you could just use the one currently posted on the site to be safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o