• Total voters

racer123246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I want to get the Nintendo DSi Matte Black colour. But, I wanted to know what you guys thought of it. I already have a Nintendo DS Lite that's black, (ton's of games 'n crap), A PS2 black 'n slim, and (obviously) a pc. So,

WHADDA YA TINK?
unsure.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly it's your call,if you want a Dsi then buy one if you don't well then don't.....we won't be the one playing it so our opinons mean nothing.....

SkyintheSea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should get the DSI it`s really cool and it`s a big upgrade from the lite. I was skeptical about it first, but when I got one it`s a pretty good upgrade if you don`t use the gba slot. (I`m using the Dsi to type this by the way.)

dejj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean to sound too paranoid or weird or anything like that, but the DSi has two cameras so it's like you're implanting a surveillance system in your own home at your own will. Think of what anyone who could hack into the system via wireless could see. Hahahahaha.
tongue.gif

racer123246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kermitfrog said:
Are you sure you want the Matt Black DSi ? - I have one & it shows minor scuff marks up badly (although at least you don't get the fingermarks like the black DSlite)

But here's the thing. I'm going to buy a rubber pouch/case, so it wouldn't be as bad.

Also, Sumoka: True, but I might go on Yahoo answers for a poll too.

Because most of these people on here are geeks and nerds (no offense to the rich ones, *hmm* bill gates)lol) Sorry about that, but still I need answers from people who think their posts matter and all that jazz.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Buy everything you can.

Anyway, the DSi is pretty sturdy and scratch-resistant, I've had it since it came out and I haven't exactly treated it like a baby. There aren't any scratches.
BTW, I'd buy a hard case for your DSi or maybe a System Wallet by BDA, and then get Nakiworld's G-Pak DS Lite Organizer (it fits the DSi perfectly).

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wchill said:
Buy everything you can.

Anyway, the DSi is pretty sturdy and scratch-resistant, I've had it since it came out and I haven't exactly treated it like a baby. There aren't any scratches.
BTW, I'd buy a hard case for your DSi or maybe a System Wallet by BDA, and then get Nakiworld's G-Pak DS Lite Organizer (it fits the DSi perfectly).
definitely the g-pak. lasts through more than the gay looking metal ones. had mine 4evah

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
misanthrope said:
Cosmetics aside there is no software for it yet so I wouldnt buy it right now, wait for a price cut.
Good luck with that, the DS lite has been out 3 years and (at least in the UK) it is very difficult to buy a new one for any less than the original RRP (£99.99)

As for my opinion get a DSi, the bigger screens do make a difference and the DSiware shop has a lot of potential. (Plus the camera, music and internet features are nice)

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I still don't see the point behind the DSi, except for the DSiWare that may be coming out. But still that isn't appealing enough for me to buy it. I don't see what i DSlite with a good flashcard can't do that the DSi can, well yeah some can argue about the cameras, SD slot, and the slightly bigger screens, but did you really want them?

I'd recommend you getting a Wii, you already have a DS !

racer123246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
I still don't see the point behind the DSi, except for the DSiWare that may be coming out. But still that isn't appealing enough for me to buy it. I don't see what i DSlite with a good flashcard can't do that the DSi can, well yeah some can argue about the cameras, SD slot, and the slightly bigger screens, but did you really want them?

I'd recommend you getting a Wii, you already have a DS !

I know, but i'm going to get the dsi for the wireless internet. (Thank god for my sisters' laptops)

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
racer123246 said:
I know, but i'm going to get the dsi for the wireless internet. (Thank god for my sisters' laptops)

You do realize even though the DSi can use wpa there is no game capable of using WPA out yet, right?

I like to have extra functionality but I wouldn't pay extra money, specially when I can get something like a smartphone instead to use internet and such. Or even a netbook

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended