Should I get an import DSi or wait?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dman777, Jan 25, 2009.

  1. dman777
    OP

    dman777 Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    81
    0
    Jul 3, 2007
    United States
    Should I get a import dsi or wait 3 months for the american ones to come out? i am worried that the american ones might have a revision to the hardware that will keep me from using my flash cart. What do y'all think?
     
  2. Ballistic

    Ballistic GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    195
    0
    Jul 12, 2008
    United States
    No one can really help you with that besides provide you with random guesses. You might as well flip a coin and do what it tells you. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but no one really knows if the US version will have a revised DSi.
     
  3. ShAdOwFuRi

    ShAdOwFuRi GBAtemp Fan

    Member
    321
    0
    Nov 13, 2008
    If I were you, I wouldn't, there's just too much risk, if something screws up no one's there to help you.
     
  4. Chris_Skylock

    Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

    Member
    1,501
    0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    wait for the US version. DONT BUY the Acekard 2i yet for the US version. wait a little more months after it. I will buy the DSi next year to see the outcome of the flashcart.

    that's just my opinion.