Hacking Shin Megami Tensei V Discussion & Save Editor Soon

JallyJugular

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Has anyone been able to find internal values for skill damage, crit chances and the like? There's a lot of mechanics that don't really know that much about.

sentan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using the save decrypter I just get "This app can't run on your PC" either when running the exe or through cmd even as admin, have .NET installed as well.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You can do an easy music swap with quickbms so long as the track you're swapping in is the same or smaller file size than the original. For example swapping SM3's Fiend track in:

uasset stores info about uexp size (without magic). If uexp gets bigger than what uasset is saying, assertion fails and file is not loaded.

Reactions: Jeeksoi

Leonxandergun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can send me your save and I will compare for the DLC ones
Hmm :unsure: strange But I went to Sophia it shows as if i have it
This is my current save, right now I have only Artemis, Matador, Hell Biker and Daisojou's essences, hope it can be usefull. I'll update the save with the other dlc's essences when I find them.

Attachments

• SMTV save.7z
    29.4 KB · Views: 82

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sentan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, BL00D3DG3 in Discord Server made a GUI for your need. You can download it here & use the Alter version
I still just get the "this app can't run on your PC" error, the cmd window just gives me "Access is denied." even running as administrator.

The234sharingan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a problem for the save editor, but does anyone else have their save file converted to a new game+ save whenever they decrypt and re-encrypt their save? I have a regular first playthrough save file that after being decrypted and re-encrypted turns into a "cleared" game save file. I have all of the DLC active on the base version of the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D