ROM Hack Shin Megami Tensei V Rom Hacking

AT-LOWDeSu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious if anyone has tried using the 'SMTV Editor' tool on gamebanana. SMTV Editor. I want to try it out to make a SMT V Rom Hack, but it's a bit tough to see exactly what can/can't be changed using this. I'm fine dumping my backup and unpacking/repacking and going through all that if I know it'll work for my needs, but I'm not sure yet.

I'm thinking it would be cool to make something like Radical Red or Expert Emerald, but for Shin Megami Tensei V. My hope is that we can change the levels/skills of bosses and set the encounters for different areas. I don't think this tool can do it, but something else worth looking into would be a way to create a soft level cap.

gh0stslayr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I'm the author of the tool.

Currently, you can change your compendium demons (i.e. affinity and skills), enemy demon stats (i.e. HP and skills), and skill parameters (i.e. power and MP cost). I am working on the next version which will include Item modifications. I haven't taken a look at modifying Encounters.

Unfortunately, you can't create a soft level cap with the tool.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

AT-LOWDeSu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I'm the author of the tool.

Currently, you can change your compendium demons (i.e. affinity and skills), enemy demon stats (i.e. HP and skills), and skill parameters (i.e. power and MP cost). I am working on the next version which will include Item modifications. I haven't taken a look at modifying Encounters.

Unfortunately, you can't create a soft level cap with the tool.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you! It sounds like the tool will work for what I need. I appreciate your efforts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte