toffeecakes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xpango.com
XP
Country
Sorry for he double post, but I just wanted to say that an english version is already confirmed
happy.gif

http://www.atlus.com/devilsurvivor2/

But... It's still to be released on 2012 T_T

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for this title. I wonder if they'll just end up porting this to the 3DS instead. I wouldn't mind it - especially if that meant we'd be seeing fully voiced sections and remixed music and such. All I know is - those character designs are awesome. I haven't played a SMT title (outside of Devil Children) that had bad character design, but the main character looks like an awesome blend of P3's Protagonist and Vincent, Catherine's Protagonist.

Which is awesome.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Windaga said:
I can't wait for this title. I wonder if they'll just end up porting this to the 3DS instead. I wouldn't mind it - especially if that meant we'd be seeing fully voiced sections and remixed music and such. All I know is - those character designs are awesome. I haven't played a SMT title (outside of Devil Children) that had bad character design, but the main character looks like an awesome blend of P3's Protagonist and Vincent, Catherine's Protagonist.

Which is awesome.

art made by Suzuhito Yasuda. i don't like his style, but i must admit he's talented...

still, i have little faith on this game's plot... or the characters. they seem too "happy" and "overconfident" for kids that just saw demons before them. I kinda miss watching some "terrified" expressions, like yuzu or haru's.

about that rabbit, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_of_Inaba

it's almost like the "turtle and the hare" legend in the western hemisphere

toffeecakes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xpango.com
XP
Country
Windaga said:

Which is awesome.
Not the 3DS T_T
I don't own one... And it's too expensive...
hate2.gif

Though I don't mind if they realease a DS and 3DS version... I doubt that'll happen...

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so this is a remake or is it a whole new story and i so want this game love the first one, though im not crazy for the the strategy type games it is but it a very fun game.

toffeecakes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xpango.com
XP
Country
InuYasha said:
toffeecakes said:
So... Any news on this?

And what kind of news are you expecting? the jpn rom is out and the U/E versions are due out sometime Quarter 1 of 2012...
News on what other features, plot and other stuff other than the ones already revealed before is what I mean ^^"
Y'know... Since it's released and all...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: