She just broke my heart.. :(

Totoy_Kamote

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
516
Trophies
0
Age
111
Location
Down Under Hate,KillandDESTROY
XP
113
Country
the girl i love just broke my heart!
it feels like hell! i don't want to cry but i can't stop my tears to fall...

i really love her!
frown.gif
 

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
2,242
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Virginia
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
95
Country
United States
Oh.

This is why closed relationships are no fun.

In an open relationship, you're "allowed" to follow your sexual desires, and emotional, but still have each other to come back to at the end of the day - everyone wins!
 

Alex666

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
214
Trophies
0
XP
79
Country
Gambia, The
monkat said:
Oh.

This is why closed relationships are no fun.

In an open relationship, you're "allowed" to follow your sexual desires, and emotional, but still have each other to come back to at the end of the day - everyone wins!

And where is the "real love" behind all this, mister?

open relationships are stupid! When you have an open relationship you could also just have sex would be the same, why even call it relationship?

Btw i feel sorry for the OP :/ *hugs*
 

Totoy_Kamote

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
516
Trophies
0
Age
111
Location
Down Under Hate,KillandDESTROY
XP
113
Country
Alex666 said:
monkat said:
Oh.

This is why closed relationships are no fun.

In an open relationship, you're "allowed" to follow your sexual desires, and emotional, but still have each other to come back to at the end of the day - everyone wins!

And where is the "real love" behind all this, mister?

open relationships are stupid! When you have an open relationship you could also just have sex would be the same, why even call it relationship?

Btw i feel sorry for the OP :/ *hugs*
tnx men...
i don't agree to open relationships too...

i'm going to drink all night... hope it ease the pain... Damn! i can't see myself without her!
frown.gif
 

testatura

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
237
Trophies
0
Age
41
Location
probably at work...
XP
224
Country
Croatia
i believe that sucks,I mean it happens,it'll probably happen again ,if your not like 79 and you have to die tomorrow,but I certainly hope your not..

...what I used to do is get me few beers or vine,best friend,we used to take shitload of cassettes (funny music playing thingy from dark ages), hit some meadow,drink,drink ... then you cry,a lot,wanna kill yourself (thats the part where you need friend) ,probably call her all fucked up,cry some more and do something stupid.. you pass out.

next day you're too fucked to think about anything ..

well in any case .. i hope youll get better soon !

cheers mate ! and be strong!

grog.gif


edit.. just saw your plan (lol) cheers again!
 

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
2,242
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Virginia
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
95
Country
United States
Alex666 said:
where is the "real love" behind all this, mister?

open relationships are stupid! When you have an open relationship you could also just have sex would be the same, why even call it relationship?

There's more to a relationship, and in your words love, than sex, you know. You rely on each other, you trust each other, and you would do anything for each other. Would you do the same for a fuckbuddy?
 

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
1,647
Trophies
0
Age
31
Website
Visit site
XP
280
Country
LOL, drink yourself halfway blind and then spend all of next morning throwing up what's left of your guts??? not very promising, man.
 

spotanjo3

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
11,064
Trophies
3
XP
5,878
Country
United States
rikardo03 said:
the girl i love just broke my heart!
it feels like hell! i don't want to cry but i can't stop my tears to fall...

i really love her!
frown.gif

You are young and you will get over it. There are plenty of girls out there who is right for you and this girl isn't miss right anyway.
 

Totoy_Kamote

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
516
Trophies
0
Age
111
Location
Down Under Hate,KillandDESTROY
XP
113
Country
RockmanForte said:
rikardo03 said:
the girl i love just broke my heart!
it feels like hell! i don't want to cry but i can't stop my tears to fall...

i really love her!
frown.gif

You are young and you will get over it. There are plenty of girls out there who is right for you and this girl isn't miss right anyway.
i hope i'll find the right one soon...

i hate it! all of my buddies are not available... they all have work...
i guess i'll be drinking alone tonight...
 

spotanjo3

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
11,064
Trophies
3
XP
5,878
Country
United States
rikardo03 said:
RockmanForte said:
rikardo03 said:
the girl i love just broke my heart!
it feels like hell! i don't want to cry but i can't stop my tears to fall...

i really love her!
frown.gif

You are young and you will get over it. There are plenty of girls out there who is right for you and this girl isn't miss right anyway.
i hope i'll find the right one soon...

i hate it! all of my buddies are not available... they all have work...
i guess i'll be drinking alone tonight...

rolleyes.gif
Drinking alone is not going to resolve your problem. THINK!
 

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
232
Trophies
0
Age
31
XP
176
Country
United States
Drinking isn't a very good way to cope. I hope you find another way to cope with this.

I'm sorry to hear about your break up, and I hope you feel better soon. There are plenty of other girls, many of which won't leave you for a "low life". It's her loss.
 

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
1,647
Trophies
0
Age
31
Website
Visit site
XP
280
Country
rikardo03 said:
Shinigami357 said:
LOL, drink yourself halfway blind and then spend all of next morning throwing up what's left of your guts??? not very promising, man.
Give me a better plan then...
i'm sure i won't sleep tonight without drinking until i pass out!

P.S. Already drinking...
LOL, you have the internet. No better way to divert attention.
ph34r.gif
 

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
7,519
Trophies
2
Location
Gallifrey
XP
1,321
Country
United Kingdom
What, you'd rather he beat the guy up?
smileipb2.png


I was also going to say though, drinking won't solve it. Though I've always been single, I find that calm, logical thinking helps me if I'm down, though that probably won't work for everyone (or maybe no-one apart from me).
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Maybe one day I can be Bruce almighty